17 Apr Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for April 11, 2016 – April 15, 2016
- RPRX was mentioned at $.85/share right after the close on Tuesday when news hit about positive results from their clinical trial. The ticker ran all the way to $3.48/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 300%
- CPXX was mentioned after hours on Monday, March 14th because it was running fast off news. CPXX made a nice move from $6.44/share to $10.45/share that week then pushed higher the following week to $12.73. After a brief pullback the ticker was back making new highs again hitting $15.31/share on Friday for a potential increase of 137%
- BBG continued a little higher again this week to $7.73/share for a potential increase of 120% off our March 2nd mention at $3.50/share off earnings news.
- EGLE was a great trade idea in the chat room early in the day on Friday, April 8th in the upper $.50s. The ticker went on a nice 3 day run hitting $1.18/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of around 105%.
- GBSN was mentioned right after the close on Thursday when a press release hit about strong earnings for Q1. The ticker began to rip past $3 shortly after then continued to climb to $6.07/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 100%
- SUNE was a great bounce play for us from $.22/share to $.4749/share last week. This week the ticker offered another great trade when we caught the early filing at the start of the pre market on Thursday at around $.40/share about their Audit Committee completing their investigation and finding no evidence of fraud or intentional misconduct. The price quickly took off peaking at $.75/share just after the open for a potential increase of around 87% from the new trade idea or 240% for anybody still holding from last weeks bounce idea.
- DSCO was added to our daily report starting Monday morning at $2.50/share because of the nice chart it was building. DSCO continued its climb this week to $3.93/share by Friday for a potential increase of 57% off the trade idea
- SNTA was a nice mention in the pre-market on Thursday under $.30/share off news about a merger with another pharma company. The ticker pushed to $.4477/share for a potential increase of more than 50%.
- MNKD was a nice trade idea in the chat room starting on Monday morning shortly after the open in the $1.30s when it started climbing off its recent lows with good volume. The ticker continued it reversal hitting $2.03/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of about 50%
- CARA hit new highs again this week at $8.00/share for a potential increase of about 45% from our March 21st chat room mention and a potential increase of 75% off our original February 29th bounce idea from $4.55/share.
- REXX was a nice mover for us on Tuesday morning from $1.00/share to $1.44/share for a potential increase of 44%
- HPJ got our attention before the open on Tuesday around $2.15 gapping up off news. The ticker continued higher after the open to $3.07/share for a potential increase of around 42%
- CHK was another nice oil ticker trade for us Tuesday morning from about $5.00/share to $6.56/share for a potential increase of 31%
- SDRL offered a decent trade from a mention at $3.50/share in chat on Tuesday following some of the other oil stocks that morning. SDRL hit $4.25 for a potential increase of 21%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- ADMD was added to our morning email on 3/15 because of pre market news at $.002/share. The ticker slowly trended up from there hitting $.0065/share last week then this week it saw volume/momentum build pushing even more to $.0096/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 380%
- MAVTD was added to our daily report (slow climber list) at $2.40/share on February 29th ($.60/share spit adjusted) because of the obvious climbing pattern and its history/set-up which we already knew a little something about even starting the ihub forum for the ticker on February 18th at $1.82/share ($.455/share split adjusted) after its first day of trading. MAVT continued to climb daily after we started tracking it all the way to $5.01/share ($1.25/share split adjusted). Following a 4:1 forward split that reset the price to $1.25/share on April 11th, MAVT went right back into its climbing pattern hitting $1.80/share on Friday for a potential increase of 200%.
- CANN - we've been following CANN since the $.50s back on March 28th. CANN really started to break out last week pushing out of the $.70s then running all the way to $1.34/share. CANN worked off a pullback to hit new highs at $1.53/share by Friday for a potential increase of over 175%.
- CANV - after giving us a really nice trade opportunity from $.20/share to $.68/share in early March, CANV was mentioned in the chat room for a possible re-entry closer to $.20/share on its big pullback from the highs. CANV got down to $.24/share on Wednesday, March 23rd then made a nice push back up to $.65/share this week for a potential increase of 170% off the new trade idea.
- TRTC is a ticker that has offered us a few good trade opportunities since January including a huge move from $.14/share on March 8th to $.421/share on March 29th so when TRTC started pulling back all the way into the low $.20s on March 31st we were watching closely for the ticker to offer another profitable trade from that range. We made our first mention of TRTC for a bounce at $.231/share late in the day on March 31st after an 8k hit rehashing old news. The TRTC share price got painted up into the close on March 31st then got a nice gap up the next day to help set TRTC up for some new positive momentum to come in. TRTC began a strong push again last week getting back past $.40/share followed by continued strength this week helping it hit a new recent hit at $.4849/share late in the day on Friday for a potential increase of 109% off the new trade idea and 246% from our original early March trade idea at $.14/share.
- PSNX got mentioned by us on March 10th when some awareness hit for the ticker starting at $.34/share. The ticker quietly climbed from there into the $.50s on lowish but steady volume then last week it started to see a nice increase in volume helping it climb to $.67/share by Thursday for a potential increase of 97% off that first mention.
- AERO which was mentioned by us in a group of low float mj tickers back on March 21st at $1.50/share hit new highs this week at $2.89/share for a potential increase of 92% off the mention.
- BTUUQ was a great bounce play for us on Thursday morning. After being delisted from the big boards and filing for Bankruptcy the ticker offered a great bounce from the low $.60s to $1.06/share for a potential increase of about 70%.
- GRNH - we've been following a big group of mj tickers closely for the past 5 - 6 weeks including GRNH so when GRNH was moving up nicely before lunch on Friday, April 8th we really liked the action starting at under $.045/share. GRNH held those gains well and then made a really nice push into the close to a new recent high of $.0539/share. This week the ticker continued higher to $.0734/share by Wednesday for a potential increase of 63% from the trade idea.
- SIGAQ was mentioned off news about emerging from bankruptcy in the pre market on Wednesday then made a decent move from $.77/share to $1.20/share for a potential increase of 55%
- FNMA was a nice trade for us starting at $1.44/share on Tuesday morning off a New York Post article about the government hiding profits starting in 2012. The ticker built a huge amount of momentum with lots of attention in the press helping it reach $2.18/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of 51%.
- MRJT was mentioned in the chat room at $1.75 the morning of March 31st because it was getting some low level paid awareness. The lowish float ticker had previously offered us some decent price movement off low volume in early February. MRJT has seen good consistent volume since the awareness started in late March and has climbed almost daily hitting $2.43/share on Friday for a potential increase of 39% off the mention.
- AMMJ - we have been focusing a lot on our mj ticker watch list since early March so when AMMJ was getting some strong price action on Tuesday we mentioned it in the chat room at $.21/share. The ticker hit new highs on Thursday and again on Friday at $.29/share for a potential increase of 38%
- CBDS was back in play for us again starting on Wednesday on the $2.00/share break. The ticker already ran for us from the $.50s to $3.35/share in March. Off the new trade idea CBDS pushed to $2.60/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 30%
- RMHB put out a press release early Friday morning about filing a Form 10 to become fully reporting (which has yet to hit edgar) and added some ridiculous forward looking claims about up listing to the big boards in the future. The scammy ticker with tons of dirty insiders and a long dirty history does still get some nice price action from time to time so we added the ticker to our pre market emails. RMHB pushed from $.04/share to $049/share on the day with good volume for a potential increase of 22%.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!