09 Apr Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for April 4, 2016 – April 8, 2016
- SKYS - we caught this one as it was popping past $1.50/share the morning of March 31st right after the open off earnings. The ticker hit $2.58/share on the day then pushed more on Friday, April 1st to $5.50/share. This week the climb continued with SKYS reaching $6.52/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of around 330% off the mention.
- DRWI - we spotted this one moving up on low volume the morning of Wednesday, March 30th at about $3.00/share. The volume built up quickly from there helped with a press release the ticker continued to push higher. DRWI continued climbing this week reaching $10.65/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of over 255%.
- PSUN caught our attention on Friday, April 1st at just under $.20/share as it was climbing with pretty good volume. The ticker pushed all the way to $.43/share on Monday for a potential increase of about 125% before things got ugly with a huge selloff the rest of the week.
- CPXX was mentioned after hours on Monday, March 14th because it was running fast off news. CPXX made a nice move from $6.44/share to $10.45/share that week then pushed higher the following week to $12.73. After a brief pullback last week the ticker was back making new highs again this week hitting $13.90/share on Friday for a potential increase of 115%
- SUNE was a nice trade starting at around $.22 on Monday afternoon. The ticker made a nice bounce move on Tuesday following its big drop in price thanks to its financial troubles. SUNE hit $.4749/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 115%.
- BBG continued a little higher again this week to $6.74/share for a potential increase of 92% off our March 2nd mention at $3.50/share off earnings news.
- LEI - we spotted this one walking up on low volume early in the pre-market on Thursday in the low $4s. The low float ticker made a nice push to $7.98/share for a potential increase of about 90%
- MNOV was added to our morning report on March 29th at $6.34/share because of the chart/set-up. The ticker continued higher to $8.34/share by Thursday, March 31st helped with some news on Thursday morning then pushed a little higher this week to $9.43/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 48%.
- MOMO caught our attention on Monday morning around $11.50/share as it was suddenly climbing on good volume. MOMO saw another big move starting Wednesday morning off an ownership filing hitting $16.74/share by Friday for a potential increase of 45% off the new mention and 139% for anybody still holding from our February 11th bounce idea at $7.00/share.
- KTOV was mentioned under $4 on Monday, March 21st during the pre-market gapping up off news. The ticker hit $5.06 right after the open then settled in the $4s for the next several days before going back on the move again this week. On Friday KTOV hit $5.61/share for a potential increase of around 42%.
- RTK was a nice chat room mention on Friday, April 1st around $2.60/share. The ticker climbed all this week hitting $4.15/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 37%
- CARA hit new highs again this week on Monday at $7.35/share for a potential increase of about 30% from our March 21st chat room mention and a potential increase of 61% off our original February 29th bounce idea from $4.55/share.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- TTII first got our attention after the close on Friday, March 4th. The ticker was already into a huge climb from the $.03s to $.63/share off an 8K filing earlier in the week. We should have picked up on it sooner, but even at $.63 it was intriguing because of the super tiny float of just around 1 million shares and the absence of any recent dilution or much trading history at all over the past 2 years+. TTII continued its unreal push up to $4.39/share by Tuesday, March 16th. After pulling back briefly, TTII went back on the move to new highs reaching $7.05/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of 1019% off our March 4th mention.
- TUAA was added to our slow climber list at $1.09/share on 1/04 shortly after it was mentioned in a research report we published for another ticker. The ticker has gone on a ridiculous on again off again super low volume climb which was on again this week tapping $10.00/share on Friday for a potential increase of 909% since we put it on watch.
- HPCQ was mentioned by one of our members at $.11/share on March 24th because of a change of control filing and new business operations coming in for the rarely traded tiny float ticker. HPCQ got some attention this week and the volume shot the share price up to as high at $1.00/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 809%
- SIPC was a nice mention by one of our members in the $.002s in early March. The new entry into the pot industry went on a nice under the radar type climb into the $.008s then built some momentum pushing higher to $.0165/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of around 490%.
- SENZ has been on our daily update in the slow climbers section since February 22nd at $.51/share. The ticker has stumbled its way higher ever since speeding up some starting mid-March and hitting $1.89/share this week for a potential increase of 270% since we started tracking it on our daily list.
- ADMD was added to our morning email on 3/15 because of pre market news at $.002/share. The ticker slowly trended up from there hitting $.0065/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of 225%
- CANN - we've been following CANN since the $.50s back on March 28th. CANN really started to break out this week pushing out of the $.70s then running all the way to $1.34/share for a potential increase of over 135%.
- KBIOQ was a fun trade for us from the $5 range to $18.26 last month off news about the courts approving a plan to exit bankruptcy involving a big hedge fund and the acquisition of a new drug. Starting April 1st, the ticker offered another profitable trade as a bounce play after pulling all the way back to under $4.00/share. KBIOQ made a nice reversal from the $4.00/share range back to $8.70/share on Monday for a potential increase of around 117% from the new trade idea.
- ASCK offered a pretty good flip opportunity off news on Tuesday from $.028/share to $.06/share for a potential increase of 114%
- MAVT caught our attention at $2.40/share on February 29th because of the obvious climbing pattern and its history/set-up which we already knew a little something about (we started the ihub forum for the ticker on February 18th at $1.82/share after its first day of trading). We added MAVT to our slow climber section of our daily report and from there MAVT has continued to climb daily all the way to $5.01/share for a potential increase of 108%. MAVT is now doing a 4:1 forward split which will reset the price lower and give it a better chance of continuing its climbing pattern.
- CANV - after giving us a really nice trade opportunity from $.20/share to $.68/share in early March, CANV was mentioned in the chat room last week for a possible re-entry closer to $.20/share on its big pullback from the highs. CANV got down to $.24/share on Wednesday, March 23rd then made a nice push back up to $.47/share this week for a potential increase of 95% off the new trade idea.
- ARTH was originally mentioned in the $.28/share range back on March 21st because it was getting some pretty good price action off some new paid awareness for the ticker. ARTH held those early gains pretty well then got back on our radars on March 31st when it tested its previous high from the promotion at $.30/share. On the $.30/share break ARTH started a nice climb all the way to $.54/share by Thursday, April 7th for a potential increase of 80%
- TRTC is a ticker that has offered us a few good trade opportunities since January including a huge move from $.14/share on March 8th to $.421/share on March 29th so when TRTC started pulling back all the way into the low $.20s late last week we were watching closely for the ticker to offer another profitable trade from that range. We made our first mention of TRTC for a bounce at $.231/share late in the day on March 31st after an 8k hit rehashing old news. The TRTC share price got painted up into the close on March 31st then got a nice gap up the next day to help set TRTC up for some new positive momentum to come in. TRTC began a strong push again this week returning back to $.4074/share by Thursday for a potential increase of 76% off the new trade idea.
- GLPW was a nice bounce idea at $1.50 on Friday, April 1st after being delisted from the big boards. The ticker bounced back to $2.54/share by Tuesday, April 5th for a potential increase of 69%
- PVHO first got our attention on February 16th at $.1198/share because the volume and price action it was getting off some low level awareness was really impressive. PVHO got several more mentions throughout February and March occasionally breaking out with nice volume. This week the ticker impressed us some more when it passed its recent high at $.29/share on Tuesday helping it break out all the way to $.5099/share by Friday for a potential increase of around 50% off the most recent mention and a potential increase of 408% from our original mention back in February.
- EKSO was mentioned on Monday morning at $.81/share off FDA news. The ticker added some paid awareness later in the week helping it push to $1.01/share for a potential increase of 24%
- MRJT was mentioned in the chat room at $1.75 the morning of March 31st because it was getting some low level paid awareness. The lowish float ticker had previously offered us some decent price movement off low volume in early February. MRJT has seen pretty good consistent volume since the awareness started in late March and has climbed daily hitting $2.17/share on Friday for a potential increase of 24% off the mention.
- GRNH - we've been following a big group of pot tickers closely for the past month including GRNH so when GRNH was moving up nicely before lunch on Friday we really liked the action starting at under $.045/share. GRNH held those gains well and then made a really nice push into the close to a new recent high of $.0539/share for a potential increase of over 21% from the mention.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!