19 Dec Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for December 12, 2016 – December 16 2016
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- AKAO - we posted news early in the pre market on Monday about successful Phase 3 trial drug results. The news sent the ticker gapping up huge opening at $7.55/share before running as high as $16.20/share the next day for a potential increase of around 130% getting high off of viagra
- NWBO was mentioned in the pre market and added to our morning emails last week on December 8th when the ticker announced it was voluntarily delisting from the NASDAQ. The announcement caused a big dip to into the $30s where NWBO began a nice recovery back into the $.50s. Helped by some afternoon news about positive drug study results (which we posted in the chat room), the NWBO climb continued for several more days eventually spiking to $.98/share this week on Thursday, December 15th for a potential increase of over 100%
viagra best price donde puedo comprar viagra en capital federal
- JAGX - we noticed JAGX moving with some volume late morning on Friday, December 9th, around $.80/share mentioning the action in the chat room. The next morning JAGX spiked to $1.53/share for a potential increase of over 80% can you get viagra over the counter in the us cialis pills 10 mg
- HUSA got our attention in the chat room last week on the 8th around $.18/share picking up some volume just before noon. This week HUSA spiked up to $.286/share on Monday for a potential increase of around 55%
- Shipping stocks - with news hitting for both ESEA and DRYS in the pre market on Thursday morning we put all the main shippers on close watch for some action especially since they had all traced back well off their recent highs setting up for a possible bounce type move. ESEA gapped up through the $1.40s then spiked as high as $2.97/share after the open for a potential increase of around 110%. DCIX opened at $2.14/share then pushed as high as $4.36/share on Friday for a potential increase of 103%. DRYS gapped up past $4 then pushed as high as $6.15/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 50%. SINO opened at $2.95/share and pushed as high as $4.17/share on Friday for a potential increase of 41%
- Oil stocks - A handful of the oil stocks we started following on November 30th (the day the OPEC deal was reached) saw a little more pop on Monday including BCEI (85% overall), TPLM (92% overall), and SDRL (68% overall).
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- EWLL was discussed in the chat room on October 21st after it hit a new all-time low at $.0057/share. The consensus was that it offered the potential for a good bounce move because of the small float. On October 25th the ticker recovered back to $.012/share but then over the next several days EWLL struggled to hold those gains hovering right around $.01 until finally on November 21st the ticker broke out to new highs popping again last week off news. EWLL continued to hit new highs this week reaching $.54/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of over 9400% for anybody that picked up some shares back in October then had the patience to hold until the recent highs.
- MJPI - we put out an in-depth research report on December 4th for this ticker with a good set-up and some good connections. On Tuesday, December 6th, the ticker put out news about its recent acquisition and the volume started pouring in with some nice cross trading and solid support. MJPI has been on a massive 2 week climb from $.49/share to $3.87/share for a potential increase of 689%
is it legal to buy viagra online where can i get a viagra
- INCT got our attention in the chat room on Tuesday, November 29th, at $.20/share because of the strong volume and price action it was getting off paid awareness. We quickly began to suspect that the new domain promoting INCT is actually very well connected. INCT continued to climb daily hitting $.737/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of 268%
- KAYS didn't benefit as much as most cannabis tickers during the big industry wide run from September through October, but following news after hours on December 6th about an upcoming conference call to discuss recent progress and future growth, KAYS began seeing a nice uptick in interest. The strong open on the 7th caught our attention in the chat room in the upper $.16s with KAYS going on a run to $.575/share for a potential increase of around 240%
- NBEV was mentioned in the room in the pre market on Tuesday, November 15th, off news of strong earnings. The ticker opened at $1.77/share then went on a strong 4 day climb to $3.00/share. After settling in the $2.70 range for a few days the ticker was back on the move again starting the end of November with a big push to new highs hitting $5.50/share this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of 210% from the November 15th trade idea.
- PTCO (formerly AREN) we have had on our watch list for future activity ever since the summer when filings showed that they had reset the ticker with a large reverse split then turned some debt previously owned by the majority shareholder into a bunch of super cheap new free trading shares. This week an 8K hit after hours on Monday for a new acquisition and we immediately put the rarely traded ticker on watch to see some new trading activity. Volume started coming in on Wednesday with the first trade hitting at $.30/share and some trades going off under $.30/share then PTCO started into some heavy trading and strong price action running as high as $.90/share for a potential increase of around 200%
- ESSI - we have been following this ticker closely since the mid-$.80s in August. The ticker has a history of paid promotions (including a good one under its former symbol PRTN) and previously showed up on our top trade opportunities report in September. The ticker was back on our daily morning reports starting in mid-November at $1.61/share with ongoing paid awareness still hitting. ESSI began a strong new climb at the start of the month on through into this week hitting $3.49/share on Monday for a potential increase of 116% from the new trade idea and around 310% since we started tracking the ticker in August.
- KEGXQ was mentioned early in the trading session on Thursday, December 8th, around $.075/share because it was picking up some nice action off news of exiting bankruptcy. The ticker pushed to $.11/share on the day then began to trend higher this week to $.14/share for a potential increase of 86%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?