12 Dec Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for December 5, 2016 – December 9, 2016
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- IDXG got our attention in the chat room at $.21/share on Wednesday, December 7th because of the strong price action. The ticker had a recent run $.08 to $.40/share so we added the ticker to our morning report the next day. IDXG saw a nice break out on Thursday followed by more new highs early in Friday's session reaching $1.98/share for a potential increase of 842%
- NVCN - we posted news about a major asset sale for NVCN at the very start of the pre market on Monday, December 5th, with the stock trading at $.91/share. The ticker ticker didn't get a lot of attention outside of our chat room until after the open then it went on a major run over the next 3 days reaching a high of $3.34/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of for a potential increase of 267%
- PHMD was first talked about in the chat room on November 25th in the low $2s and again on November 28th. This week the ticker saw a big push to new highs hitting $5.60/share for a potential increase of about 150% from the November 25th mention.
- SSH was another cheap NASDAQ ticker (like IDXG) that ran late last month that was back in play again this week. We missed the early action but were still on it in the chat room by $.40/share. The ticker reached a high of $.96/share early in Friday's trading session for a potential increase of 140%
- OCN which was first mentioned in our chat room back on August 9th at $2.60/share continued its long climb this week up to $6.15/share for a potential increase of 136% overall
- BNSO got our attention in the chat room late in the day on Thursday, December 1st around $2.35/share because of a strong trading session and the way it was setting up to possibly hit new highs again the next day. BNSO did push higher over the next 4 trading sessions reaching $3.90/share on December 7th for a potential increase of around 65%
- HDYN - we missed the news when it initially hit on the morning of Thursday, December 1st, but the strong price action got our attention later that morning around $1.65/share. HDYN blew through $2.25/share on the day then began hitting new highs this week at $2.54/share for a potential increase of around 53%
- VNR was first mentioned in the chat room in the upper $.80s on Friday morning, December 2nd, after a nice pop right after the open. The ticker saw another strong open on Monday pushing as high as $1.35/share for a potential increase of around 50%
- COOL we posted news about an acquisition in the pre market on Thursday knowing this ticker has some p&d/paid promotion links. COOL gapped up big off the news opening at $4.15/share then quickly spiking to $6.25/share shortly after the open for a quick potential increase of around 50%
- TBIO was first mentioned in the chat room early in Wednesday's session around $.27/share after a little pop in volume in price. It was mentioned again Thursday afternoon as it started to push past $.27/share to new recent highs. The ticker topped off at $.40/share for a potential increase of 48%
- EGLT was mentioned in the chat room picking up some volume off news early on Thursday afternoon, December 1st at $6.75/share. The ticker has climbed almost daily since then hitting $8.80/share on Friday for a potential increase of 30%
- Oil stocks - with the OPEC deal being reached coming into the trading session on Wednesday, November 30th, we were watching for some positive movement from some of the oil related stocks. Some of the oil related tickers that offered some decent profit opportunities in the chat room that continued into this week included BCEI (58%), TPLM (70%), SDRL (45%), REXX (45%), and RCON (55%).
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- EWLL was discussed in the chat room on October 21st after it hit a new all-time low at $.0057/share. The consensus was that it offered the potential for a good bounce move because of the small float. On October 25th the ticker recovered back to $.012/share but then over the next several days EWLL struggled to hold those gains hovering right around $.01 until finally on November 21st the ticker broke out to new highs popping again this week off news and reaching $.17/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 2000% for anybody that picked up some shares back in October then had the patience to hold until the recent highs.
- ONCI which was first talked about in the chat room getting some $.001 taps on November 14th was mentioned again in the chat room on Friday, November 25th, at $.0011/share looking like it was setting up for a push to new highs. The ticker had a strong day closing at $.0015/share then saw some really nice action last week on into the start of this week pushing to $.0047/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 460%
- MJPI - we put out an in-depth research report on December 4th for this ticker with a good set-up and some good connections. On Tuesday, December 6th, the ticker put out news about its recent acquisition and the volume started pouring in with some nice cross trading and solid support. MJPI has been on a massive 4 day climb from $.49/share to $2.02/share for a potential increase of 312%
- PMCB positive FDA related news for PMCB was posted in the chat room and added to our morning emails back on November 29th. The ticker opened trading on the day at $.0526/share climbing at high at $.078/share on the week. This week PMCB broke out to new highs reaching $.1595/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 203%
- INCT got our attention in the chat room on Tuesday, November 29th, at $.20/share because of the strong volume and price action it was getting off paid awareness. We quickly began to suspect that the new domain promoting INCT is actually very well connected. INCT continued to climb daily hitting $.51/share this week on Thursday for a potential increase of 155%
- NBEV was mentioned in the room in the pre market on Tuesday, November 15th, off news of strong earnings. The ticker opened at $1.77/share then went on a strong 4 day climb to $3.00/share. After settling in the $2.70 range for a few days the ticker was back on the move again starting last week with a big push to new highs hitting $4.35/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of 145% from the November 15th trade idea.
- KAYS didn't benefit as much as most cannabis tickers during the big industry wide run from September through October, but following news after hours on December 6th about an upcoming conference call to discuss recent progress and future growth, KAYS began seeing a nice uptick in interest. The strong open on the 7th caught our attention in the chat room in the upper $.16s with KAYS going on a run to $.305/share for a potential increase of around 80%
- ESSI - we have been following this ticker closely since July. The ticker has a history of paid promotions (including a good one under its former symbol PRTN) and previously showed up on our top trade opportunities report in September. The ticker was back on our daily morning reports starting in mid-November at $1.61/share with ongoing paid awareness still hitting. ESSI started a strong new climb last week on through this week hitting $2.58/share on Friday for a potential increase of 60% from the new trade idea.
- LQMT was a nice accumulation alert on November 23rd in the chat room at below $.17/share. The ticker started a new climb soon after and has cruised to new recent highs hitting $.25/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 50%
- KEGXQ was mentioned early in the trading session on Thursday around $.075/share because it was picking up some nice action off news of exiting bankruptcy. The ticker continued its push to $.11/share just before the close for a potential increase of 46%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?