06 Mar Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for Feb 29, 2016 – March 4, 2016
- CHK was first floated in the chat room as a potential bounce play on February 12th in the $1.60s. Last week CHK worked its way through the $2.00s, but it really started to gain momentum this week starting on Wednesday thanks to the energy sector heating up running through the $3s and $4s with high volume and hitting $5.43 on Friday for gains of over 230% off the bounce idea.
- CRC got our attention in the chat room in the pre market at under $.65/share on March 1st. The ticker was gapping up and had a good set-up for a bounce after a big drop from the $4s since November. CRC had a nice day pushing as high at $1.06 for a potential increase of over 63% off our mention, but then pushed for more gains towards the end of the week to $1.82/share on Friday following the hot energy sector and other oil play runners for a potential increase of over 195%.
- UPL got our attention at $.525/share on Wednesday, March 2nd. The ticker was already up 72% off earlier news about lenders giving the company a break on its debt issues but continued higher to $.73/share on the day. UPL didn't stop there hitting $1.54/share on Thursday with the energy sector heating up for a potential increase of 193% off the mention.
- SALT was mentioned off pre market news on Monday morning at $2.35/share. The ticker made a nice push that day to $3.47/share then broke out at the end of the week hitting $5.82/share on Friday for a potential increase of 147% off our mention.
- ELMD hit our radars on Wednesday morning, February 10th, in the pre market off news of strong earnings. The ticker gapped up huge from $1.74 to $2.82 then managed to push higher to $3.40 during regular hours. After settling in the $3.00 range Thursday and Friday of that week, the ticker went back in motion climbing more again this week and hitting $5.34/share on Thursday for a potential increase of around 120% off the mention.
- MOMO was a great bounce set-up idea in the chat room on February 11th after it fell to under $7.00/share. The ticker recovered back to $13.75/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of around 97%.
- BBG got our attention at the open on Wednesday, March 2nd at around $3.50/share. It was climbing off earnings news. BBG pushed to $4.02 on the day then continued higher on Thursday and Friday to $5.85 for a potential increase of around 95% off the mention.
- REXX got our attention in the chat room on Wednesday, March 2nd as it was pushing towards $.80s near the end of the day on strong volume. The strong action continued the next day hitting $1.14/share and again on Friday to $1.49/share with oil stocks soaring for a potential increase of 91%.
- ARO got our attention in the chat room on Thursday, March 3rd at 10:25 am when it saw a nice pop into the $.30s with good volume off strong earnings. The ticker ran as high as $.57/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 78%.
- IO ran big this week off after hours news about debt restructure from Monday. We noticed the ticker early in the trading session on Tuesday, March 1st at around $4.00/share. IO hit $6.90/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 72% off our mention.
- ANFI pushed higher again this week. The ticker has been mentioned a few times in the past starting at under $4 in August followed by periodic updates about their battle against negative comments printed in a short report by Precision Point earlier this year that hurt the reputation and share price of the company. We had been watching ANFI for the 20-F filing which was late because they hired a new accountant and were doing 3 years worth of audits to counter allegations made by Precision Point in their report. The 20-F hit on Monday, January 25th in the morning. The new auditor found the past 3 years of financial statements to have been accurate and the new 20-F showed the strongest numbers yet for ANFI helping the price climb in the pre market from $8.30 to past $12. After a stop off around $10 for 3 weeks the ticker starting pushing up again to new highs. This week ANFI hit $13.81 on Friday for a potential increase of over 245% from August and around 66% off the 20-F catalyst.
- NVIV got mentioned in the chat room off news and sudden volume on March 1st at around $4.90/share. The ticker went on a nice climb hitting $7.72/share on Friday for a potential increase of 57%.
- BOOT was mentioned in the chat room just after the open on Wednesday, February 3rd because it was moving up past $7.00/share on strong earnings. The ticker hit $8.57/share on Thursday, February 4th and continued to inch higher since hitting $10.84 this week on Friday for a potential increase of about 54% off the mention.
- NYMX was mentioned off news on Tuesday morning, February 9th, pushing up from $1.95/share to $2.58/share that day. The ticker settled for a few days in the $2.20s then went back in motion last week passing its previous high then inching a tiny bit higher this week on Monday to $2.99/share for a potential increase of 53%.
- ALXA got our attention on Monday as it started running towards $.50/share off an 8K filing. The ticker topped off at $.75/share for a potential increase of over 50% off the mention.
- AEZS which has a history of some nice runs was mentioned off news in the pre market on March 1st at around $3.00/share. The ticker went on a nice 3 day climb hitting $4.47/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 49%.
- TROV was mentioned in the chat room at the open on Monday, February 22nd at $4.57/share. It pushed up all last week and more again this week hitting $6.76/share on Friday for a potential increase of 48%.
- CECO got mentioned in the chat room at $3.00/share on March 1st after a nice pre market gap up. CECO continued higher during regular hours to $3.68/share then continued its climb throughout the week hitting $4.43/share on Friday for a potential increase of 47%.
- PRGN got our attention in the chat room on Wednesday, March 2nd around $2.50/share. The recent reverse split ticker was already seeing some nice movement on the day but was starting to gain more volume/attention. PRGN went on a nice push to $4.65/share for a potential increase of around 46%.
- RJET - after offering us a nice 50% bounce move from last week, RJET was back in play for us this week on Thursday as it worked back towards its previous bounce high of $1.20/share breaking through and pushing to $1.74/share for another nice potential increase of 45%.
- EDIT was first put in our daily report the morning of 2/04 as an IPO of interest for the day with a small 5.9m float and a $16 price. The IPO got off to a slow start dipping below $14 and losing its early gains, but recovered well starting an incredible climbing pattern past its early highs catching our attention again on the February 26th at $27. The climb continued all this week hitting $39.13/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 44% since the 26th and about 140% from February 4th.
- TCS was added to our daily report at $4.44/share on 2/12 because of the chart. The ticker has climbed since then continuing higher again this week to $6.36 on Friday for a potential increase of 42%.
- ADXS got our attention right at the open on Wednesday, March 2nd. The former runner had gapped up past $6 and was quickly climbing towards $6.50/share. The ticker saw great volume continuing all the way to $8.99/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 38%.
- CARA was a bounce idea on Monday at the open at $4.55/share. The ticker recovered to $5.95/share by Thursday for a potential increase of 30%.
- We opened the chat room session Friday morning with a comment about how hot the energy sector was getting and how you could probably just throw a dart at the oil plays today and do well on any of them. The oil plays we focused on in the chat room that day included LINE, LNCO, TPLM, EXXI, WRES, and SDRL. LINE offered gains of 76% on the day. LNCO offered gains of 73% on the day. TPLM offered gains of 91% on the day. EXXI offered gains of 65% on the day. WRES offered gains of 218% on the day. SDRL offered gains of 144% on the day. Pretty much any oil stock offered some gains on the day but some of the other bigger movers on the day included HK (62%), BCEI (79%), and DNR (52%).
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- VPCO got a mention in the chat room on Monday, February 29th as it was pushing back through the $.002s nearing its recent high of $.0027/share. The perfect bounce play after falling from over $.10/share to $.0004/share in just three weeks starting the end of January because of warrant conversions and a delisting from the NASDAQ continued past its recent high of $.0027/share and saw huge interest as it pushed all the way to $.0096/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 269% off the mention.
- FTNW was added to our morning email on Wednesday, March 2nd off pre market news about a multi-million dollar contract. The ticker opened at $.0299/share then made a big push to $.11 by Thursday with decent volume for a potential increase of 267%.
- RXMD made it a little higher again this week hitting $.054/share on Tuesday, March 1st for a potential increase of 205% for anybody still holding from our 1/14 mention at $.0177/share.
- HNGR - when news hit that HNGR would be delisted from the NYSE the price crashed from the $12s all the way to $1.75/share on Monday. We nailed the bottom for a bounce play. HNGR bounced all the way back to $4.48/share by Wednesday for a potential increase of about 150% off the idea.
- BPSR - We've had an indepth research report out on BPSR since July 2015 keeping it on watch for a future paid promotion and offering periodic updates on the ticker to our members. On January 28th we posted to members about some new paid promotion sites we found that were set up to promote BPSR. These new domains have links to an old bigger name stock promoter and a possible link to a current bigger name stock promoter. At the time the sites were found and posted about to our members, BPSR was trading at around $.49/share. BPSR started to go on a slow climbing pattern with volume gradually building. The momentum/volume really started to speed up starting on Thursday, February 11th. This week opened with BPSR pushing to a new high at $1.16/share on Monday for a potential increase of 136% for our members. On Monday into the close BPSR started to collapse. On Tuesday morning we said that we'd only consider it for a bounce play if it fell all the way down to near its starting point at $.50/share then showed support. Sure enough BPSR found support at $.50/share then offered a huge bounce from $.52/share all the way back to a new promo high at $1.17/share by Friday for yet another profitable trade offering members a potential increase of 125% off the bounce idea.
- ICNV we put ICNV on watch because of the chart/set-up for a possible bounce type move starting Monday morning at $.0015/share. The ticker did get a little bit of action this week pushing up to $.0027/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 80%.
- SDOC was a nice trade idea in the chat room on Thursday starting around $.045/share. With the energy sector heating up SDOC made a nice push to $.0674/share on Friday for a potential increase of 53%.
- FNMA was a nice trade idea on Friday, February 26th as it approached $1.50/share. The ticker broke $1.50/share and passed its recent highs pushing to $1.83/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 23%.
- PVAH and GDPM - we opened the chat room session Friday morning with a comment about how hot the energy sector was getting and how you could probably just throw a dart at the oil plays today and do well on any of them. A couple of oil companies that got delisted off the big boards in 2016 became two of the biggest OTC oil plays on the day - PVAH was up 75% at one point on the day and GDPM was up 82% at one point on the day.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!