13 Feb Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for February 6, 2017 – February 10, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- KBSF was talked about in the room from the $3.70 range on Thursday as a low float reverse split ticker with the potential to move. The ticker did move with a big run to $11.44/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 200%
- PIP was talked about in the chat room in the pre market coming into Monday's session because of its potential for a post-dividend bounce. PIP did bounce from $.50/share to $1.47/share for a potential increase of 194%
- OREX which offered a nice potential trade opportunity back in early January from below $2.50/share before stalling out in the mid-$3s was back on the move starting last week going into a long climb to $5.70/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of more than 128% from the early January trade idea.
- ACUR - the big jump in volume late in the morning on Tuesday got our attention in the chat room in the $.60s with the ticker picking up lots of social media attention. The momentum continued into the afternoon with the ticker pushing to as high as $1.39/share for a potential increase of over 100%
- BIOC was added to our morning report coming into the trading session on Wednesday the 8th because of the set-up. The ticker made a nice 3 day move from $1.58/share to $2.76/share for a potential increase of 74% off the trade idea.
- CLBS we posted positive news about its phase 2 study in the premarket on Wednesday, January 25th, from the $3.60s. CLBS went on a nice 3 day push to $4.50/share, continued a little higher last week then broke out some this week to $5.89/share for a potential increase of around 61%
- CALA - we posted news about a joint venture agreement between CALA and INCY at the start of the pre market on Monday, January 30th. CALA gapped up off the news to $6/share then saw a nice week long push hitting $9.45/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of over 58%
- AVXL was a nice trade idea in the chat room starting on January 31st from under $4.50/share. The ticker has continued to climb hitting $5.90/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of over 31%
- NQ we mentioned news for NQ for a big purchase order at $3.30/share in the pre market on January 23rd. NQ has slowly worked its way up since then hitting $4.34/share this week for a potential increase of 31%
- QURE was a trade idea in the pre market on January 30th off positive FDA news. The ticker went on a nice multi-day climb from below $5.50 to $7.04/share on Friday for a potential increase of 28%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- JKDG was a nice alert off news early in the trading session on Monday. The ticker got chased as high as $.097/share on the day for a potential increase of well over 300%
- SGMD was a nice trade idea from $.058/share on January 24th just after the open. The ticker pushed to $.0795/share on the day then after a little pull back it was back on the move starting last week. We mentioned the ticker again in the premarket on Wednesday, February 1st, off patent news kicking off a new climb to $.172/share this week for a potential increase of 196%
- PTCO (formerly AREN) after a huge month long run from $.30/share to $5.65/share (1783% increase) PTCO saw a nice collapse from the highs. At 3:00 pm on Tuesday, January 31st, one of our moderators in the chat room made a nice read on the chart with the price turning after dipping below $1/share. PTCO saw a nice 4 day bounce back to $2.85/share on Monday for a potential increase of almost 190%
- BMXC was a nice chat room mention from January 25th in the $.016s. The ticker worked its way up to $.045/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of around 180%
- HZNM - when this long time pre promo ticker with strong pump & dump links that we researched back in 2013 saw its first ever significant volume in the $.60s on February 2nd we mentioned it in the chat room and started tracking it in our daily reports. The ticker worked its way up to $1.67/share this week on Friday helped with some paid promotion newsletters for a potential increase of around 150%
- MYHI was put on bounce watch coming into Thursday's trading session. The ticker gapped down some then found some support at $.20/share and turned into a really good bounce play from there pushing all the way back to $.512/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 150%
- MNTR was a nice trade idea in the chat room from under $1.30 on February 3rd off the set-up. The ticker made a nice push this week to $1.99/share for a potential increase of 53%
- ABWN was a nice trade idea on the $1.70/share break a couple weeks ago. The ticker went on a nice steady climb hitting $2.54/share this week for a potential increase of 50%
- SPYR was mentioned in the chat room on February 2nd approaching its 52 week high with good strength at $.78/share. The ticker broke that recent high and continued on a multi-day climb to $1.06/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 35%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?