15 Jan Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for January 9, 2017 – January 13, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- ETRM was talked about in the chat room late in the day on January 4th because it was getting some social media attention and because of its low float which gave it the potential to really get going. The next morning ETRM put out news and we added the ticker to our morning update. ETRM gapped up to $2.50/share then went on a high volume push to $9.75/share by Friday, January 6th. On the 6th, in the chat room, the ETRM price action was compared to that of DRYS just before it squeezed past $100/share. This week ETRM did see a nice short squeeze pushing as high as $30.41/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of over 1116%
- TBIO - we were closely monitoring this ticker from the $.20s in late-December on into early-January because of its price history as a recent runner and a pending merger in the works. The ticker had some decent intra-day moves but nothing strong enough to mention here. Early in the pre market on January 11th, TBIO was mentioned in the chat room again getting some notable volume. The next morning news hit for TBIO and the ticker took off on high volume all the way to $1.59/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 490%
- DFFN - this low float ticker with a fairly recent reverse split history was mentioned in the chat room in the $3s early Monday afternoon moving up with strength on low volume. The ticker closed the trading session strong hitting $5.70/share then ripped to $15.50/share the next morning for a potential increase of around 300%
- BIOC got our attention in the chat room early in the pre market on January 9th picking up higher than normal volume around $.95/share. The next morning on January 10th the ticker posted news shortly after the open and went on a big 2 day high volume push to $3.39/share for a potential increase of 256%
- URRE is an often mentioned ticker in our chat room offering small profit opportunities for traders on several occassions. Back on December 22nd it got a mention in the chat room in the $1.20s moving off a Trump tweet about building up the US nuclear arsenal. The ticker began pushing to new highs last week on January 4th getting mentioned again in the chat room in the $1.60s. This week the ticker made a big push $4.00/share for a potential increase of around 220% from the December 22nd trade idea.
- MYOS got our attention in the chatroom on Wednesday while still under $2/share because of the sudden higher than normal volume and positive movement on the ticker. The low float ticker had a crazy day hitting a high of $6.98/share just before the close for a potential increase of over 200%
- SGNL was another recent reverse split low float ticker that ran this week. We first mentioned the ticker shortly after the open on Tuesday while still under $6.00/share. As the morning went on the ticker picked up more volume/momentum eventually hitting a high of $17.74/share around the close for a potential increase of around 200%
- GNVC - this recent reverse split ticker got our attention in the chat room around $4/share the afternoon on January 5th because of the strong price action. On January 9th the ticker was talked about again at $4.50/share hitting new recent highs. We added the ticker to our morning report for Tuesday the 10th and the ticker ended up gapping up huge and running to $10.44/share for a potential increase of 160% from the January 5th mention
- MPET which was a big mover in the chat room back in August from $2 to $7.17 got some attention in the chat room again on November 28th in the mid-$5s moving off some rumors of a GE investment. MPET worked its way up through the $6s then began to break out in late December with a huge push to $11.95/share. This week it continued to push higher hitting $13.79/share on Thursday for a potential increase of around 150% from the Nov 28th mention.
- NAKD - we posted merger news for this ticker in the pre-market on Friday. The ticker made a nice move in the pre market then opened at $1.55/share spiking to $3.68/share on high volume shortly after the open for a quick potential increase of over 140%
- XGTI - this recent revere split ticker was a nice chat room mention at $1.50/share on January 3rd showing strength with a nice move off its recent new lows. The bounce move continued on into this week with XGTI hitting $2.92/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 94%
- CVM was a nice chat room mention from midday on Friday, January 6th, at $.09/share picking up higher than normal volume and showing strength off its recent lows. The ticker continued to bounce to $.168/share this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of 86%
- APOP was another low float ticker with a big move this week. The ticker saw a nice gap up on Friday morning followed by continued strong price action after the open. We spotted the ticker moving through the upper $4s on higher than normal volume just after the open. The ticker ended up spiking to as high as $8.78/share on the day for a potential increase of around 80%
- DXTR - we spotted this ticker in the chat room picking up volume moments after the open on Wednesday in the $1.30s. The ticker had a strong close the previous day and as the morning went on it built up even more volume/momentum eventually spiking to $2.33/share late in the day for a potential increase of around 75%
- BCEI after tanking off news of bankruptcy, BCEI began to show signs of a bounce move on January 4th getting mentioned in our chat room midday around $1.40/share. BCEI climbed for 4 consecutive days hitting $2.33/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of around 65%
- RNVA was a pretty good trade idea in the chat room last week from $.09/share. This week the ticker saw a big volume push to $.1338/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 48%
- CUR was mentioned in the chat room early afternoon on Tuesday spiking towards $4.50/share off news. The ticker ran to a high of $6.19/share early in the trading session on Wednesday for a potential increase of 37%
- AKAO - we first started tracking this ticker back on December 12th when it posted positive phase 3 drug study results helping it push from $7.55/share to $16.20/share. The ticker was back on our radar starting the morning of January 4th around $13.50/share showing strength in the pre market after receiving a price target upgrade. This week the ticker made a nice push to $18.26/share on Friday for a potential increase of 35% from the January 4th trade idea.
- HALO - we posted positive news for the company's phase 2 study in the pre market on January 5th in the upper $11/share range. HALO which has a history of some big moves went on a nice 3 day push hitting $14.36/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of 21%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- MJPI - we put out an in-depth research report on December 4th for this ticker with a good set-up and some good connections. On Tuesday, December 6th, the ticker put out news about its recent acquisition and the volume started pouring in with some nice cross trading and solid support. MJPI went on a massive climb from $.49/share to $8.15/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of 1563%
- PTCO (formerly AREN) we have had on our watch list for future activity ever since the summer when filings showed that they had reset the ticker with a large reverse split then turned some debt previously owned by the majority shareholder into a bunch of super cheap new free trading shares. An 8K hit after hours on Monday, December 12th, for a new acquisition and we immediately put the rarely traded ticker on watch to see some new trading activity. Volume started coming in on Wednesday, December 14th, with the first trade hitting at $.30/share and some trades going off under $.30/share then PTCO started into some heavy trading and strong price action pushing as high as $3.48/share this week for a potential increase of around 1060%
- PSCR - we put out an in depth research report for PSCR on August 16, 2016. On December 15th when PSCR started to have its first ever significant volume we were on top of it in the chat room from the mid-$.40s. Since December 15th, PSCR has been on a nice climb to $1.80/share this week for a potential increase of 300%.
- OWCP - we liked the set-up on several of the main cannabis tickers starting on Friday, December 23rd mentioning a handful of cannabis tickers to our members to watch. One of those tickers was OWCP which we originally started tracking back on September 28th at $.0038/share. OWCP continued its strong climb to new recent highs this week hitting $.54/share for a potential increase of 284% from the December 23rd trade idea and an incredible 14,105% from when we first started tracking the ticker back on September 28th.
- AXIM is one of the cannabis tickers we have tracked the most closely going back to October 26th at $.49/share. The ticker has been basically a fixture in our daily reports going back to October remaining there the past few weeks as it based in the $8 range. This week the ticker began a push up to new recent highs hitting $19.80/share on Thursday for a potential increase of almost 150% from the $8 range and an incredible 3940% since it started tracking the ticker at $.49/share back on October 26th.
- MCIG is another cannabis ticker we started tracking again recently in the chat room and our daily reports beginning on December 27th at $.17/share. The ticker had been a big mover (along with many other cannabis tickers) from $.037/share in early October to $.218/share in November This week MCIG saw a nice break out to $.38/share for a potential increase of 123% from the new trade idea and over 900% from when we started tracking it in early October
- NEWC we put on watch in the pre market on December 15th because of news at $.0083/share then mentioned the ticker a few more times in the chat room as it worked its way higher including last week when an 8K hit on Wednesday, January 4th, for some big pumper-ish sounding coal order helping boost the ticker to as high as $.031/share this week for a potential increase of over 273%
- RJETQ was a nice trade idea in the chat room off the set-up early in the trading session on Tuesday from under $.10/share. The ticker squeezed to $.225/share by Thursday for a potential increase of around 230%
- LXRP was a good trade idea in the chat room in the pre market on December 28th with some of the other main cannabis tickers showing good movement at the time. LXRP opened at $.28/share then climbed to as high as $.699/share this week for a potential increase of 149%
- PNAT - we added PNAT to our daily reports starting on December 16th at $1.63/share because of its pre-promo type of set-up and the nice walk up chart it was starting to build. PNAT continued to be walked towards $2/share then some paid awareness started to hit including a high budget landing page helping bring in higher volume and a continued push to $3.43/share this week for a potential increase of 110%
- VDRM - we posted some pretty good sounding patent news for this fairly new cannabis ticker in the pre-market on Thursday on Thursday. The ticker opened at $.0043 and pushed to as high as $.01/share by midday for a potential increase of over 100%
- ACOL which is a little bit lesser known cannabis linked ticker was added to our morning emails on January 3rd to monitor for continued positive activity off news. The ticker opened the day at $.0034/share then climbed to as high as $.0075/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of over 100%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?