20 Jun Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for June 13, 2016 – June 17, 2016
- RETA was a nice IPO play mentioned in the chat room on Thursday, May 26th when it was set to open. The ticker opened at $11.00/share then climbed nicely to $14.49/share by late in the day on Friday, March 27th. The ticker continued to climb daily hitting hitting $26.90/share this week on Monday, June 13th for a potential increase of 144%
- GBIM is the latest ticker from our Low Float Big Board ticker list to make a big move. The ticker had a very active week first getting going on Monday with a big run from $1.19/share to $2.42/share for a potential increase of 103% then again on Thursday with a big run from $1.47/share to $3.38/share for a potential increase of 130%
- NVCN got our attention late morning around $.46/share on Wednesday because of the strong volume/price action for the ticker that saw its price plummet in May after losing a law suit. The strong volume/price action continued with a big run on Friday to $.88/share for a potential increase of 91%
- AMD was a nice trade for us back on April 21st starting at $2.90 off news about positive earnings. The ticker pushed to $3.99/share by the next day. Following the big push AMD held its gains well for the next 3 weeks in the $3.60 range then started to climb again near the end of May reaching $4.63/share by Friday, May 27th. After holding its gains well again for a couple of weeks AMD was back hitting new highs again this week pushing to $5.27/share on Friday for a potential increase of 81% for anybody still holding from our April 21st mention.
- DRAM we caught on the $1 break moving up late in the afternoon on Monday just a few minutes ahead of a paid promotion hitting on the ticker helping the price spike to $1.69/share for a potential increase of about 69% off the mention.
- SKLN was mentioned in the chat room and in our morning emails during the pre market on Friday, June 10th because of news at under $.15/share. The ticker made a nice 2 day push hitting $.24/share on Monday for a potential increase of 60%
- BSPM got our attention in the chat room on Tuesday morning in the low $4s as it was climbing fast off its morning lows back towards its high of the day. BSPM blew past its earlier high and pushed to $6.22/share for a potential increase of around 47% off the mention
- MGT we liked how the ticker was basing in the $2.50 range coming into Wednesdays session and were eying it for new volume and new positive price movement. Sure enough MGT came out with some news about a couple of new directors and saw a big surge and volume helping it start a 2 day rip to $3.77/share for a potential increase of over 45% from the idea.
- HMNY was a nice mention on Wednesday morning when it found support at the $10.00 level after a gap up and pullback. HMNY made a nice push from that $10 level to $14.60/share for a potential increase of 45%
- MDVX was mentioned in the chat room at under $1.70/share on Wednesday, June 8th at noon because of the set-up. The ticker made a pretty good 4 day push to $2.48/share for a potential increase of 45%
- EXAS caught our attention in the chat room when it spiked past $8 on Tuesday just after noon. The run up continued past $9 then after a pullback the ticker started up again to new highs eventually hitting $11.42/share on Thursday for a potential increase of around 40% off the mention.
- VMEM caught our attention in the chat room on Wednesday at $.84/share after a strong morning session. The strong price action continued the next day with VMEM hitting $1.14/share for a potential increase of 35% off the mention.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- AROPQ was mentioned in the chat room on Friday, June 10th at around $.045/share because of news about $160m in DIP financing. AROPQ picked up lots of volume off the PR and pushed to $.20/share on Monday, June 13th for a potential increase of 344% off the mention
- MYLI made a huge move from $.0013/share to $.0145/share on Tuesday off a premarket pumper press release. We caught the price action in the chat room below $.004 shortly after the open for a potential increase of more than 260% but at least one member was in the ticker much lower around $.002/share because of the set-up before Tuesday's session with potential profits of over 600%.
- VMRI we have been tracking since paid awareness started on the obvious promo set-up ticker way back in April. We already saw a couple of nice price climbs from the ticker but more recently have been tracking it daily as it has moved from the mid-$.50s on strong consistent volume beginning on June 1st. On June 13th VMRI broke its promo high hitting $.78/share then the next day VMRI broke out on huge volume hitting $1.48/share for a potential increase of 169% from that $.55/share range.
- ONOV got our attention in the chat room on Monday morning in the $.08s because of the unusually high volume and strong climbing action. ONOV topped off at $.10 on the day then worked its way up the rest of the week to $.17/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 100% off the mention.
- THNS was mentioned in the chat room as the United Pennies pick on Monday morning at the open. The opportunity was there get in at $.0009 and out at $.0018 for a potential increase of 100%
- MIHI got our attention over the weekend being added to our morning report on Monday at $.065/share after an 8K kicked off some accumulation and 3 nice days of price action at the end of last week for the low float rarely traded ticker. MIHI continued the nice price action the first half of this week hitting $.1265/share by Thursday for a potential increase of 93%
- ORRP which we did an in-depth research report on a couple of weeks ago because of its super strong links to a recent very successful paid promotion ticker suddenly became active last week with really strong consistent volume (possibly boiler room activity) pushing up from $.90/share to $1.70/share this week for a potential increase of 88%
- SWRM - we did a research report on this ticker in March because of the insiders involved there and the trading history of some past tickers linked to group as long term good climbers. Members had lots of opportunity to pick up shares below $.80 before the ticker began to make the climb we were expecting starting on May 10th. Since May 10th SWRM has pushed up from $.80/share to as high as $1.50/share this week for a potential increase of 87%.
- DMPI was mentioned in the chat room on May 20th when its 1:4 reverse split was made effective because the company had put out information that the split was to try to maintain a high enough share price to up list to the Big Boards. DMPI immediately began a slow walk up from the $6.00 hitting $7 in early June then $7.70/share at the end of last week. This week things started to speed up with DMPI topping off at $10.87/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of 81% from the early mentions.
- IMSC was a nice bounce idea at $.43/share during Thursday's trading session after the ticker saw a sell off to $.41/share then some nice accumulation between $.42 - $.44/share. IMSC did offer a nice bounce move especially late in the session on Friday back to $.62/share for a potential increase of 44%
- GRNH was added to our morning emails coming into Wednesday's session because of news and the approaching DEA vote. The ticker opened at $.042/share and made a decent 2 day push to $.0595/share for a potential increase of 41%
- TRTC we put on watch at $.29 early in the week for some positive price action with the DEA vote approaching. TRTC made a pretty good end of the week push to $.355/share for a potential increase of 22%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!