11 Jun Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for June 6, 2016 – June 10, 2016
- Tickers from our Low Float Big Board Ticker list - It was another big week for our low float big board ticker list with 10 more tickers making nice moves. HMNY made a huge push off news on Monday morning climbing from $1.21/share to $17.00/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of 1304%. GBR got hit with some unusual volume starting Wednesday morning kicking off a big 3 day push from $.87/share to $4.15/share for a potential increase of 377%. BLIN had unusual volume on Tuesday then a press release Wednesday morning helping it push from $.75/share to $3.47/share for a potential increase of 362%. BSPM made its big move on Wednesday climbing from $1.37/share to $5.98/share for a potential increase of 336%. CALI made its big push on Tuesday after news about a merger agreement climbing from $1.10/share to $4.40/share for a potential increase of 300%. CLWT made a quick push from $1.85/share to $4.00/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 116%. RADA started climbing from $.46/share Tuesday morning with higher than usual volume then helped with a midday press release made a nice after noon push to $.95/share for a potential increase of 106%. DRAM started picking up some unusual volume on Wednesday morning then made a nice move from $.83/share to $1.34/share for a potential increase of 61% on the day. CHCI picked up some higher than normal volume on Wednesday pushing up from $1.79/share to $2.79/share for a potential increase of 55%. PRAN we spotted unusual volume on late in the day Thursday at $3.90/share. The ticker then made a nice push to $5.14/share on Friday for a potential increase of 31%. Most of these tickers offered a chance to get in right at the very start of the move for anybody monitoring our low float big board ticker list for news/filings/unusual volume.
- GEVO was mentioned in the pre market on Tuesday morning in the $.40s because of news. The news sparked a big 2 day push from the $.40s to $1.36/share for a potential increase of around 200%
- RETA was a nice IPO play mentioned in the chat room on Thursday, May 26th when it was set to open. The ticker opened at $11.00/share then climbed nicely to $14.49/share by late in the day on Friday. The ticker has continued to push higher hitting $18.90 last week and $25.39/share this week for a potential increase of 130%
- SPHS was mentioned in the chat room right after the close on Thursday because of news about positive Phase 2 results for their drug. The ticker immediately started climbing from from the $1.20s all the way to $3.00/share the next day for a potential increase of around 130%
- URRE was mentioned in the chat room at $1.77/share on Thursday, June 2nd when the uranium sector started to show some life. URRE made it to $3.75/share early this week for a potential increase of 111% off the trade idea.
- TPLM caught our attention on Wednesday morning when it was pushing up into the low $.30s with good volume. The ticker continued to get strong support in other chat rooms and on social media helping it go to as high as $.74/share the next day for a potential increase of over 110% off the mention.
- JAGX was mentioned in the chat room in the pre market on Thursday because of news. The news brought huge volume to the ticker helping it gap up through the $2s and push to $3.79/share on the day for a potential increase of around 90% from the mention
- BLPH caught our attention in the chat room on Thursday morning at 10:00 am when it started to ramp up on strong volume at $2.50/share. The ticker continued its strong push all the way to $4.58/share before fading back towards where it came for a potential increase of about 80%.
- UEC was mentioned in the chat room at $.82/share on Thursday. June 2nd when the uranium sector started to show some life. UEC made it to $1.47/share early this week for a potential increase of 79% off the trade idea.
- CETX was first mentioned at $2.25/share on Thursday morning, June 2nd because of paid awareness for the ticker. CETX saw strong volume and a good start to the promo so we added it to our morning report the next day. The strong price action continued this week with CETX climbing to $3.82/share by Friday for a potential increase of 70%
- MOC was mentioned in the chat room during the pre-market on Monday gapping up past $3.50/share off news. The ticker continued past $4 in the pre market then hit $5.73/share during regular hours for a potential increase of about 60%
- CYCC we caught popping off news on Monday morning at around $5.00/share. The ticker picked up some attention from another large chat room shortly after that helping spike up to $8.27/share for a quick potential increase of around 60% off the mention.
- ORIG was first mentioned back on Thursday, May 19th after hours around $2.10/share climbing on strong earnings. The ticker pushed to $2.63/share the next day then held its gains for the past couple of weeks. This week the ticker broke out a little bit to new highs hitting $3.38/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of 56% for anybody still holding from the May 19th mention.
- OREX was mentioned in the pre market on Wednesday off news around $.43/share. The ticker saw strong interest helping it push to $.65/share on the day for a potential increase of 51%
- VBLT - we mentioned the ticker just after the close on Friday, June 3rd around $5.00 popping off post market news. VBLT continued higher on Monday to $7.58/share for a potential increase of around 50% off the mention.
- EMES got our attention on Thursday in the chat room around $8.20/share after some nice grinding action all morning. The ticker continued to grind higher on the day to $10.00 then pushed to $12.06/share on Friday for a potential increase of 47%
- FNJN was mentioned in the chat room on Wednesday early in the pre market because of news. The ticker offered a quick move from the $1.60s to $2.35/share right after the open for a quick potential increase of over 40%
- ZDGE was a nice catch in the chat room at under $4.75/share Thursday morning when it started climbing on light volume. The ticker hit a high of $6.69/share on the day for a potential increase of 40%
- ELTK was mentioned in the pre market Tuesday morning because of news of insider buying (CEO increased his holdings). The ticker made a pretty good push from under $1.00 to $1.35/share for a potential increase of more than 35% from the mention
- CERE we caught gapping up some on news in the pre market on Thursday around $.28/share. The ticker continued higher during regular hours to $.37/share for a potential increase of 33%
- URG was mentioned in the chat room at $.56/share on Thursday, June 2nd when the uranium sector started to show some life. URG made it to $.73/share early this week for a potential increase of 30% off the idea.
- LEU was mentioned in the chat room at $3.20/share on Thursday, June 2nd when the uranium sector started to show some life. LEU made it to $4.15/share early this week for a potential increase of 30% off the idea.
- MDVX was mentioned in the chat room at under $1.70/share on Wednesday at noon because of the set-up. The ticker made a pretty good 3 day push to $2.10/share for a potential increase of 24%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- PGNPQ caught our attention in the chat room on Thursday morning, May 26th spiking up into the upper $.40s. PGNPQ hit a high of $.6346/share on the day. The bounce move continued last week to $.96/share and the first half of this week to $1.26/share for a potential increase of around 162% off the mention
- ABRW was a nice chat room mention on Monday, May 23rd when we spotted it ripping past $.80/share right after the open. ABRW climbed to $.99/share on the day then ripped again the next morning to $1.51/share. After holding its gains pretty well for a couple of days the ticker pushed to $1.88/share last week then inched a little higher this week to $1.96/share for a potential increase of around 145% off the mention.
- CANN was mentioned in the chat room as a bounce idea when it hit $.50 on Monday. The ticker made a nice 3 day push back to $1.22/share for a potential increase of 144% from the idea.
- AROPQ was mentioned in the chat room on Friday at around $.045/share because of news about $160m in DIP financing. AROPQ picked up lots of volume off the PR and pushed to $.108/share just before the close for a potential increase of 140% off the mention
- BTUUQ was mentioned a couple of weeks ago as a bounce idea when it dipped to under $.80/share on May 24th. BTUUQ turned into an awesome bounce play with a 10 day push all the way to $1.62/share this Friday for a potential increase of around 100% off the idea.
- IDDR we've been following closely since we did a research report on the ticker for our members earlier this year. Knowing its connections to several other tickers that have offered good price movement and paid promotions we immediately started tracking it when it started getting regular volume beginning at $.20/share on May 10th. Since that date IDDR slowly worked its way up to $.29/share under the radar while another ticker linked to the same insiders went through a pretty successful paid awareness campaign. This week IDDR started to get some paid awareness of its own hitting $.40/share and offering us a potential increase of 100%
- ORRP which we did an in-depth research report on a couple of weeks ago because of its super strong links to a recent very successful paid promotion ticker suddenly became active this week with really strong consistent volume pushing up from $.90/share to $1.39/share for a potential increase of 54%
- CTBO we did an in depth research on several weeks ago for our members offering some great information about the insiders involved and talking about the potential for some slow climbing/boiler room type action. CTBO began to actively trade on May 23rd at $2.50/share and has done very much as we expected climbing daily on good consistent volume to as high as $3.79/share this week for a potential increase of 51%
- PVHO got our attention in the chat room just before noon on Wednesday at $.23/share because of the volume and chart. PVHO made a strong push to $.33/share by Thursday afternoon for a potential increase of 43% off the mention.
- SUNEQ was mentioned in the pre market on Friday because of news about the Bankruptcy plan being finalized. The ticker made a nice morning push from $.16 to $.198/share for a potential increase of 23%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!