03 Apr Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for March 28, 2016 – April 1, 2016
- SKYS - we caught this one as it was popping past $1.50/share on Thursday morning right after the open off earnings. The ticker hit $2.58/share on the day then pushed more on Friday to $5.50/share for a potential increase of around 250% off the mention.
- DRWI - we spotted this one moving up on low volume Wednesday morning at about $3.00/share. The volume built up quickly from there helped with a press release the ticker made a nice 3 day push to $6.39/share for a potential increase of over 113%.
- GNCA was mentioned in the chat room on Thursday during the pre market as soon as news hit. The ticker gapped up through the $4s opening at $5.37/share then continued higher to $8.07/share for a potential increase of about 100% off the catalyst.
- BBG continued a little higher again this week to $6.48/share for a potential increase of 85% off our March 2nd mention at $3.50/share off earnings news.
- AIRW caught our attention in chat at $.25/share as it was spiking up fast from $.15/share. We couldn't find the reason why the rarely traded ticker which is linked to p&d penny stock attorney Luke Zouvas was moving but it continued as high as $.44/share with very high volume for a potential increase of 76% off the mention.
- LEU was back in play for us this week. The ticker was mentioned in the pre market off news on Monday morning around $3.30/share but really didn't get going until Wednesday with a big push to $5.44/share by Thursday for a potential increase of 64%.
- GBSN - we were watching GBSN very closely Thursday morning coming off its 1:35 reverse split. The ticker was down early in the premarket giving people an opportunity to buy below $5.00/share. GBSN then gave us a nice pop through $5 then a big rip hitting $7.70/share on Thursday and going a little higher on Friday to $7.85/share for a potential increase of around 57%
- SYMX was mentioned off news in the pre market on Monday at about $.90/share. The ticker climbed as high as $1.24/share for a potential increase of over 37% off the catalyst.
- XTNT was mentioned early in the pre market off news on Wednesday. The lowish float ticker made a nice move from $2.50/share to $3.70/share off the new for a potential increase of 32%.
- MNOV was added to our morning report on March 29th at $6.34/share because of the chart/set-up. The ticker continued higher to $8.34/share by Thursday helped with some news on Thursday morning for a potential increase of 31%.
- ALDR was mentioned in the chat room early in the pre market off news about positive results of its phase 2 study on Monday morning. The ticker climbed as high as $27.79/share for a potential increase of 27% off the mention.
- CARA was a great bounce idea at $4.55/share in the chat room the morning of February 29th hitting $5.95/share on March 3rd. After pulling back under $5 and settling there for a few days CARA was back in the spotlight again on Monday pushing past its previous high from March 3rd and hitting $6.75/share on Wednesday. After another short pullback to the the mid-$5s, CARA climbed to new highs again this week hitting $6.78/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 20% off the new mention and a potential increase of 49% off the original bounce idea.
- VCEL was in our top trades from the week of March 7th after the ticker ran big from our $2.32 pre market mention off news on Thursday, March 10th. VCEL hit $5.18/share that Friday. After a pull back to the $3.80s, VCEL settled and started a new climb getting our attention again last week at $5.25/share. VCEL made it to $6.35/share on Monday for a potential increase of 20% off the new mention and 173% off the original mention from March 10th.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- PNPL is a ticker that we have been following since back in the fall from when it was still trading as GSTI. We wrote about the ticker for our members sharing information with them about the tiny float of just 915k shares and Vinny's history of running MDBX to $200/share early on when he first took over that ticker. We've had PNPL on our daily list since the $1.60s well aware of the potential for PNPL to make an early MDBX type move. PNPL already made one nice move from the $1.60s to past $12/share in early January offering some earlier profits for many of our members, but with the pot industry heating up some in March PNPL added to those profits with a fun push all the way to $42.38/share on Thursday for a potential increase of over 2500% for PSS members.
- NVNT - we caught this trade at 12:26 pm on Thursday at around $.0065/share. The ticker had jumped quickly from the $.000s to the $.005s when some pumpers picked up on a recent article about Facebook acquiring a patent from NVNT for some arm controller for video games and began drawing attention to the ticker. NVNT started the day at $.0005/share with a very nice share structure for the price. The no information pink sheet ticker had gotten very little attention over the past few years causing the price to drop that low. As a big corporation Facebook buys tons of patents; many just to avoid any potential lawsuits in the future. NVNT hasn't done any press releases or filings since 2011 so this was purely a momentum play since there is pretty much no chance we'll hear from NVNT now with any new press releases or filings, especially since NVNT has sold other patents to Facebook in the past and those sales got no public disclosure from NVNT. The momentum play saw more and more pumpers jump on the band wagon as the trading session went on and by closing time it was a full blown message board/social media pump. The momentum helped the climb as high as $.071/share on Friday for a potential increase of 992% off our first chat room mention.
- TTII first got our attention after the close on Friday, March 4th. The ticker was already into a huge climb from the $.03s to $.63/share off an 8K filing earlier in the week. We should have picked up on it sooner, but even at $.63 it was intriguing because of the super tiny float of just around 1 million shares and the absence of any recent dilution or much trading history at all over the past 2 years+. TTII continued its unreal push up to $4.39/share by Tuesday, March 16th. After pulling back last week, TTII was back on the move this week pushing to new highs at $6.09/share for a potential increase of 866% off our March 4th mention.
- HSHS hit our radars on Monday, January 25th in the evening because of an after hours 8K about a change of control. The old control person got in trouble with the regulators handicapping the ticker and sending the price deep into the subpenny range. With him out it offers the potential for them to maybe still turn things around while the float remains reasonable and mostly insider owned. The 8K got some attention with the price climbing from $004/share to $.0069/share on the day. Volume dropped off, but HSHS managed to creep past $.01/share by mid-February where it stayed until this week when picked up some more volume and made a nice push to $.032/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 700% from the January 25th catalyst.
- VLBI was first mentioned in the chat room on March 22nd at $.0015/share because of unusual volume. The ticker had been very quiet since 2014 with new news or filings over the past 18 months. We were never able to explain the volume outside of it being some possible front loading for something yet to come. This week VLBI woke up again on Wednesday when a name change hit for the ticker at the Nevada SOS helping the ticker climb from $.0015/share to $.0095/share on Friday for a potential increase of 533% off our chat room mention.
- CGRA got a mention in the $.002s on March 15th. The pot ticker which carried a decent share structure for the price was starting to get the attention of some message board pumpers. CGRA continued its climb all the way to $.0149/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of 432%.
- SIPC was a nice mention by one of our members in the $.002s in early March. The new entry into the pot industry went on a nice under the radar type climb into the $.008s then built some momentum pushing higher to $.0132/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of more than 371%.
- KBIOQ was a fun trade. With that tickers history it was a no-brainer when information hit on the 21st about the courts approving a plan to exit bankruptcy involving a big hedge fund and the acquisition of a new drug. We didn't catch the trade until Wednesday morning around $5 but it still made a nice push to $18.26/share on Monday for a potential increase of around 265%
- CNAB was mentioned by one of our members back on March 15th at $.22/share after 2 straight days of higher than normal volume and a possible climbing pattern developing. CNAB did manage to climb very nicely since the 15th feeding off building interest in the pot industry and hitting $.79/share on Monday for a potential increase of 259% off the mention.
- SENZ has been on our daily update in the slow climbers section since February 22nd at $.51/share. The ticker has stumbled its way higher ever since speeding up some starting last week and hitting $1.55/share on Friday for a potential increase of 203% since we started tracking it on our daily list.
- TRTC is a ticker we were already following because of a few trade opportunities it has offered us since January and because of pre market news on March 8th at $.14/share so when GWPH and ZYNE started to run the morning of March 14th sparking some interest in the core OTC pot tickers we were happy to see TRTC start to speed up back towards its January high of $.18/share. On Friday, March 18th, TRTC finally achieved that key break then hit $.196/share. Last week the ticker built a ton of momentum and made a huge push to $.421/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 200% from our March 8th trade idea.
- ADMD was added to our morning email on 3/15 because of pre market news at $.002/share. The ticker has slowly trended up since then hitting $.0055/share this week on Thursday for a potential increase of 175%
- VAPE was a nice trade idea right at the open on Monday at around $.0065/share. The ticker pushed to $.017/share the next day for a potential increase of around 160%.
- CHRO got mentioned back on March 8th while it was still USAR on the $.02/share break. The ticker was already up a lot from the sub-penny range in February but was still showing lots of strength. CHRO held well in the upper $.02s then last week on Thursday it made a big push to $.0399/share thanks to a name/symbol change to The Chron Organization Inc (CHRO). This week it inched a little higher to $.0417/share for a potential increase of 108% off our March 8th mention.
- XLIT was a nice bounce idea in the chat room when it fell to under $.10/share on Wednesday. The ticker made a nice afternoon push back to $.14 then continued higher to $.20/share the next day for a potential increase of over 100% off the idea.
- VPRO was a nice bottom play idea on Monday, March 14th in the afternoon at under $.005/share. We noticed the chart turning after a big drop from the pennies to $.004s following its big run. VPRO pushed back to $.0096/share for a potential increase of over 92% off the idea.
- NTEK got our attention in the chat room on Monday in the $.008/share range. It his $.0148/share the next day offering a potential increase of 85%.
- RJETQ which was a nice play for us in the past was back in play this week on Monday from the $1.50/share area. The ticker climbed to $2.72/share by Wednesday for a potential increase of 81% off the new trade idea.
- MAVT caught our attention at $2.40/share on February 29th because of the obvious climbing pattern and its history/set-up which we already knew a little something about. We added it to our slow climber section of our daily report and from there MAVT has continued to climb daily all the way to $4.32/share for a potential increase of 80%.
- CANV - after giving us a really nice trade opportunity from $.20/share to $.68/share in early March, CANV was mentioned in the chat room last week for a possible re-entry closer to $.20/share on its big pullback from the highs. CANV got down to $.24/share on Wednesday, March 23rd then made a nice push back up to $.42/share this week for a potential increase of 75% off the new trade idea.
- CBIS - after giving us a nice trade opportunity from $.012 to $.0194 off news a couple weeks ago, CBIS gave us another decent trade starting last Thursday at $.0162/share when more news hit. The ticker broke $.02/share this time hitting $.0215/share on the day. CBIS held that $.02 break then pushed a little higher this week to $.025/share for a potential increase of 108% off the original mention and a potential increase of 54% off the new trade idea.
- CTIX was a nice trade idea from Friday, March 18th at $1.35/share off news about the completion of their phase 2 study. CTIX continued higher this week hitting $1.92/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 43%
- Pot Tickers - other pot tickers we followed in the chat room and daily reports that offered profit opportunities for our members of at least 20% last week on into this week included GRNH, HEMP, NGBL, PHOT, AREO, CANN, CGRW, DIGP, MNTR, and MSRT.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!