08 May Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for May 2, 2016 – May 6, 2016
- FWM - a positive article published after hours about FWM's Bankruptcy situation was discovered by one of our site admins late Wednesday evening with FMW at $.05/share. Email correspondence about the ticker and its news sent to one of our chat room mods was missed causing the ticker to inadvertently be left off the next morning emails. Our chat room still picked up on the ticker pretty early on the $.10/share break as it was spiking up into the low teens. FMW turned into a massive momentum play as the morning went on and hit a high of $.3394 by midday for a potential increase of around 170% from the first chat room mention.
- SRPT was mentioned in chat as a bounce idea in the $10s on April 21st after it dropped sharply from the $19 range off reports about the FDA being negative towards the company's drug. SRPT recovered back to the $15s off the first bounce idea for a potential increase of around 45% then SRPT offered another nice bounce play on April 26th after the ticker dipped sharply to $8.00/share off news that the FDA would not recommend approval for their drug. SRPT recovered back to $19.84/share by May 3rd for a potential increase of 148% off the second bounce idea.
- PRGN was a great trade for us starting April 28th around $0.475 climbing off news hitting a high of $3.94 the next day for a potential 729% profit. On the big wash out from the highs we started watching for PRGN to near $1.00 on Tuesday morning for a new trade opportunity. PRGN made it to $1.03 then turned into a nice bounce play for us back to $2.00/share for a potential increase of 94%.
- BIND became a nice trade on Thursday off pre-market news. The ticker recently tumbled after announcing it would be filing for Bankruptcy setting it up for a bounce off the morning PR especially with Q plays being hot lately. BIND pushed from $.42/share to $.74/share on the day for a potential increase of 76% off the mention.
- XGTI was added to our daily report after Monday's trading session at $.10/share. The ticker pushed to $.17 the next trading day for a potential increase of 70%.
- EBIO which offered a big profit opportunity for us in mid-April from the low $.50s up to $1.70/share was back in play for us this week as it neared $1.00 on Tuesday after starting a reversal from the $.70s off the big fade from its April highs. EBIO picked up a lot more volume the next day hitting $1.50/share for a potential increase of more than 50% off the mention
- MITK we caught this one early on April 28th in the premarket at $6.38/share starting to gap up because of strong earnings. The ticker made a nice 3 day push to $8.33/share by Monday, May 2nd for a potential increase of 30%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- UPLMQ was a great trade idea coming in the trading session on Tuesday morning. UPLMQ had fallen from the $.70s to $.10 in recent weeks as it entered into Bankruptcy and was delisted from the Big Boards. Tuesday was its first day trading on the OTC with the Q and with Bankruptcy and delisting plays being hot of late it made a great trade for us recovering back to $.40/share by Friday for a potential increase of 300%
- GRWC was added to our morning emails on April 27th at $.80/share when some paid awareness was picked up on for the newish mj ticker. Fresh off a reverse split, the low float ticker had 1,900,000 newly created free trading shares (issued towards a debt conversion and to a consultant through a recent S-8 filing) ripe to be sold during the promo. With the float still very small the ticker was able to move very nicely off the volume it picked up over the next few days hitting $2.55/share on Tuesday, May 3rd for a potential increase of 218%.
- VMRI was added to our morning email on April 27th at $29/share because of some paid awareness for the ticker. The ticker did surprisingly well with nice volume pushing it to $.75/share by May 2nd for a potential increase of 177%
- PSNX got mentioned by us on March 10th when some awareness hit for the ticker starting at $.34/share. The ticker quietly climbed from there into the $.50s on lowish but steady volume then in early April it started to see a nice increase in volume helping it climb to $.67/share by Thursday, April 14th. PSNX continued to creep higher the last three weeks hitting $.90/share this week for a potential increase of 164% off that first mention.
- DXMM was an okay bounce idea in the chat room late in the day on May 2nd around $.016/share. The ticker got hammered down on some really ugly debt restructuring news. Despite the super ugly debt restructuring situation, the drop was so bad that the ticker bounced back to $.034/share for a potential increase of over 100%
- KSTV was added to our daily report at $.08/share coming into Monday's session because of some unusual volume at the end of last week for this rarely traded ticker with some strong p&d type links. KSTV saw volume continue on Monday and Tuesday pushing to $.18/share for a potential increase of over 100%
- MRNA was mentioned in the premarket on Tuesday because of acquisition news involving Turing Pharmaceuticals (known for its past Martin Shkreli connection). MRNA opened at $.26/share and pushed as high as $.52/share right after the open for a quick flip opportunity and a potential increase of 100%. Then after a full retrace back to the $.25/share MRNA offered a second profit opportunity for us climbing back to $.35/share by the afternoon for a potential increase of 40% off the bounce idea
- ZINCQ was added to our daily report on Tuesday morning at $.202/share after a strong trading session on Monday off some positive news for shareholders published late in the day. ZINCQ pushed to $.37/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of over 76%
- DSGT was added to our slow climber list starting on April 28th at $.60/share. The ticker has continued to trend up since hitting $1.00/share this week on Thursday for a potential increase of 66%.
- CDNL was mentioned way back in late February when it fell into the $.003s as one to keep an eye on in the future for another potential run (the ticker previously made an impressive pushed from sub-penny to $.o7/share at the end of 2015). CDNL finally had that nice run starting in mid-April pushing from $.003/share back to $.0203/share this week. We didn't give the ticker a lot of attention on the front half of the run, but did like the chart at $.012/share on Monday for a potential increase of 66%
- AROPQ we caught climbing off its morning lows on Wednesday at around $.032/share. With other bankruptcy tickers making nice moves of late AROPQ ended up making a decent trade pushing to $.044/share that day then a little higher the next morning to $.051/share for a potential increase of 59%
- GRNH - we began eyeing GRNH for a bounce play as it was nearing $.06 coming into Friday, April 29's trading session. The ticker had been pulling back for a few days off its recent high of $.11/share from its big run in mid-April. GRNH based well in that $.06 range and began a new climb this week back up to $.094/share by Thursday for a potential increase of around 56% off the idea
- MJNA - the volume and price action on MJNA impressed us by late in the session on Tuesday around $.043/share. MJNA continued the nice volume/price action on Wednesday and Thursday hitting $.065/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 51% off the Tuesday chat room mention
- LCLP - we did an in depth research report on this ticker so when paid awareness hit for this one starting on April 25th we weren't too surprised. With the set-up and some of the players involved we expected this one could offer some profit opportunities at some point. The paid promotion got off to a slow start holding near its starting price of $.27/share for a few days. Finally this week, helped by a nice press release for a new product acquisition, the ticker started to show some nice price action ending the week with three strong green days and hitting $.38/share on Friday for a potential increase of 40%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!