30 May Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for May 23, 2016 – May 27, 2016
- CLRB from off our low float big board ticker list made a huge move for us from $1.30/share to $3.97/share on Friday, May 20th thanks to a pre market press release about positive progress for the company's key patent. We made our first mention of the ticker in the chat room at $1.52/share. On Monday CLRB continued its climb all the way to $4.93/share for a potential increase of 224%.
- NERV which saw an ugly fade from $6.97 to $3.50 since the start of May put out news on Wednesday that was posted for our members at the start of the pre market about positive results for its drug study. NERV saw an insane pop off the news hitting as high as $13.22/share with wild price movement in both directions on the day. NERV provided a potential increase of 272% for pre market traders.
- XGTI from our low float big board ticker list (relative to the price) we caught making a strong climb midday on Wednesday, May 18th around $.095/share. The ticker had offered some good trades for us in the past. XGTI continued its push to $.12/share on the day, went a little higher to $.1394/share the next day, then exploded on Monday, May 23rd hitting $.29/share thanks to strong earnings for a potential increase of over 200%
- SPEX - another ticker off our low float big board list made a huge move for us this week. SPEX put out an early morning press release about a license agreement Tuesday morning which we mentioned right away in the chat room and added to our morning emails. The news helped the ticker gap up through the $2s and open at $3.31/share. SPEX then spiked up to $4.65/share just after the open for a potential increase of over 120%
- AMD was a nice trade for us back on April 21st starting at $2.90 off news about positive earnings. The ticker pushed to $3.99/share by the next day. Following the big push AMD held its gains well for the next 3 weeks in the $3.60 range. This week the ticker went back in motion with strong volume pushing through its previous high and climbing to $4.63/share by Friday for a potential increase of about 60% for anybody still holding from our April 21st mention.
- OXGN was mentioned at the start of the pre market on Tuesday because of positive news about their Phase 2 study. The ticker made a fast push from the $.60s to $1.02/share that morning for a potential increase of around 60%
- PTX we caught in the chat room on Tuesday just after noon at $.43/share picking up unusual volume. The volume continued to build helping PTX push to $.50/share on the day. The ticker gapped up on news the next day hitting $.67/share just after the open for a potential increase of 55%
- MITK we caught this one early on April 28th in the premarket at $6.38/share starting to gap up because of strong earnings. The ticker made a nice 3 day push to $8.33/share by Monday, May 2nd then continued to hit new highs each week since. This week the ticker hit $9.49/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of 49%
- FLXN was mentioned in the chat room during the pre market on Thursday because of positive FDA related news about its drug. The ticker made a nice push from under $12 to a high of $17.35/share on the day for a potential increase of over 45% off the mention.
- GLRI from our low float big board ticker list got a mention in the chat room early on Thursday morning at about $.25/share because it was picking up volume and starting to pop. The ticker pushed to $.36/share by midday for a potential increase of 44%
- MZOR got mentioned at the start of the pre market on Wednesday, May 18th because of news. The ticker gapped up through the $11s and $12s then made a pretty good 3 day push to $15.59/share by Friday. This week MZOR continued its climb reaching $17.35/share by Thursday for a potential increase of around 42%.
- TLOG - we caught in chat at $.28/share on Tuesday midday making a move on light volume. The ticker saw a few little volume spurts over the next couple of days helping it reach as high as $.3997/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 42% off the mention
- NM we caught in the chat room breaking out through the $.70s just after the open on Wednesday. The ticker continued to push to a high of $1.10 the next day for a potential increase of 37%
- GBSN which offered a big move for us last week was back in play on Tuesday morning. We caught the ticker in the $2.50s making a push with increasing volume. The ticker pushed to a high of $3.45/share during the lunch hour for a potential increase of around 35%
- KOOL - after offering a big trade opportunity last week from $2.00/share to $4.30/share, KOOL was back in play on Tuesday. After pulling back into the $2.50s KOOL started to bounce. We mentioned the ticker in the low $2.80s as it neared a red/green break. KOOL made a nice push on the r/g break all the way to $3.70/share the next morning for a potential increase of 33%
- EBIO which has offered some nice profit opportunities for us in the past was back in play on Thursday morning at $1.10/share off news. The ticker made a nice push to $1.46 by Friday for a potential increase of 32%
- RETA was a nice IPO play mentioned in the chat room on Thursday when it was set to open. The ticker opened at $11.00/share then climbed nicely to $14.49/share by late in the day on Friday for a potential increase of 31%
- XXII got mentioned at the open on Monday because of some paid awareness on the ticker. XXII saw decent volume and a pretty good 3 day push from $.78/share to $.98/share for a potential increase of 25%
- VLSR was mentioned in the chat room early Friday morning picking up volume and moving up towards $3.20/share. The ticker saw strong price action hitting a high of $3.88/share on the day for a potential increase of 21% off the mention.
- CCXI had a strong trading session on Friday. We caught the action in the $4.60s in the chat room that morning with the ticker pushing to a high of $5.60/share on the day for a potential increase of 20% off on the day off the mention and around 70% for anybody still holding the ticker from our mention earlier in the month.
- SRPT pushed to $24.28/share this week up over 200% for anybody still holding from our April 26th bounce idea at $8.00/share.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- UPLMQ was a great delister/bankruptcy bounce play for us three weeks ago from $.10 back to $.40/share. Then on Wednesday, May 11th we entered the trading session eyeing UPLMQ for a wash into the $.25 - $.27 range for a new bounce play. UPLMQ did exactly like we hoped pulling to $.2673/share then turning into a awesome bounce play pushing past its previous high all the way to $1.04/share this week for a potential increase of 285%
- BBEPQ became the latest nice Bankruptcy bounce play. The oil ticker took a huge dive earlier this month after being delisted and announcing bankruptcy falling to as low at $.049/share on May 17th. After settling in the $.05s for a day the ticker started to gap up in the premarket on May 19th at which point we mentioned the ticker again as a potential bounce play. BBEPQ opened at $.061/share on May 19th then went on a nice 4 day climb to $.21/share by May 24th for a potential increase of almost 250% off the bounce idea.
- PSID was mentioned in the chat room and in our morning emails entering the trading session on Wednesday, May 25th because of news. PSID had a super strong trading session opening at $.0072/share and hitting its high of the day near the close at $.0129/share. PSID then opened strong on Thursday hitting $.0189/share for a potential increase of 162%
- PVAHQ which we had been eyeing for a bounce play since Friday the 13th, finally gave us a big wash on Tuesday the 17th dropping as low as $.012/share. PVAHQ recovered back to $.02/share then made a nice push to $.0277/share on Friday, May 20th followed by a little more at the start of this week to $.0311 for a potential increase of over 150% off the idea.
- RCPI we put on bounce watch entering the trading session on Monday at $.0155/share. The recent delistee did offer a bounce back to $.0326/share on the day for a potential increase of over 100%
- SWRM - we did a research report on this ticker in March because of the insiders involved there and the trading history of some past tickers linked to group as long climbers. Members had lots of opportunity to pick up shares below $.80 before the ticker started to make the climb we were expecting starting on May 10th. Since May 10th SWRM has pushed up from $.80/share to as high as $1.45/share on May 27th for a potential increase of 81%.
- ABRW was a nice chat room mention on Monday when we spotted it ripping past $.80/share right after the open. ABRW climbed to $.99/share on the day then ripped again the next morning to $1.51/share for a potential increase of around 80% off the mention.
- TRTC - after watching the TRTC share price fade for the past few weeks we made a perfect bottom call on TRTC on Friday, May 20th at $.22/share. TRTC reversed direction closing strong on Friday then continuing its new climb to $.38/share this week for a potential increase of 72%
- ADTM we put on bounce watch when the scammy ticker with the scammy buyout news from earlier this year start plummeting from $.11/share after its 10Q filing showed a huge decrease in revenues contrary to all the rosy information the company had been putting out the past few months. The 10Q also showed debt conversions and ugly debt issues. ADTM dipped to below $.01/share on heavy selling then offered an okay bounce on Friday back to $.0155/share for a potential increase of around 70% off the idea.
- RJETQ was mentioned as a bounce idea in the chat room when it dipped below $.60 on May 10th. The ticker worked its way back up since May 10th hitting $.98/share this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of over 66% off the idea.
- MSRT we started watching for a bounce play after it starting dropping off news on Tuesday that its application to uplist to the NASDAQ was rejected. MSRT doesn't come close to meeting the NASDAQ reporting standards so the news wasn't a shock but it still sent the price falling from $.90/share. When MSRT hit the $.50s on Wednesday we started to like it for a bounce and it did end up bouncing from $.52/share back to $.80/share by Friday for a potential increase of around 50% off the idea.
- LQMT got our attention in the chat room early last week in the $.13s because of some unusual volume. News hit for the ticker on Friday, May 20th kicking off a nice 4 day climb to $.19/share on high volume for a potential increase of over 35% off the mention
- PGNPQ caught our attention in the chat room on Thursday morning spiking up into the upper $.40s. The bounce move continued to a high of $.6346/share on the day for a potential increase of around 33% off the mention
- FNMA became a closely followed ticker for us in the chat room starting at $1.80/share last week. The ticker started this week with a push back to its recent highs then ended the week with a really strong session on Friday hitting $2.39/share for a potential increase of 32%.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!