05 Jun Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for May 31, 2016 – June 3, 2016
- Tickers from our Low Float Big Board Ticker list - It was another big week for our low float big board ticker list with 3 more tickers making big moves. OPTT made a huge push off news (which we spotted and mentioned in the chat room right at the open) on Wednesday morning from $1.53/share to $6.79/share for a potential increase of 343%. BOSC reported positive financial results in the pre market on Tuesday (that we spotted and mentioned early on during its gap up) then made a big move from $2.17/share to $4.85/share a potential increase of 123%. LEDS saw unusual volume that we mentioned in the chat room starting shortly after the open on Wednesday moving from $1.38/share to $2.49/share for a potential increase of 80%.
- NERV which saw an ugly fade from $6.97 to $3.50 since the start of May put out news on Wednesday, May 25th that was posted for our members at the start of the pre market about positive results for its drug study. NERV saw an insane pop off the news hitting as high as $13.22/share with wild price movement in both directions on the day. This week NERV worked its way to new highs hitting $15.84/share providing a potential increase of 350% for pre market traders from May 25th.
- EBIO which has offered some nice profit opportunities for us in the past including a huge move from $.50/share on April 14th to $1.70/share on April 22nd (potential increase of 220%) was back in play on Thursday morning, May 26th, at $1.10/share off news. The ticker made a nice push to $1.46 by Friday the 27th then made a huge push at the end of this week to $2.60/share off news about the ticker staying compliant with the NASDAQ listing requirements for a potential increase of 136% from the May 26th mention and 420% from our April 14th mention.
- GSAT was mentioned as a potential bounce play when the stock started spiking down Friday morning because of news of a second no vote against its proposed airwaves plan. GSAT found a bottom at $.63 then bounce back past $1.20 for a quick potential increase of over 90% off the idea
- RETA was a nice IPO play mentioned in the chat room on Thursday, May 26th when it was set to open. The ticker opened at $11.00/share then climbed nicely to $14.49/share by late in the day on Friday. This week the ticker continued to push higher hitting $18.90/share on Friday for a potential increase of 71%
- NM we caught in the chat room breaking out through the $.70s just after the open on Wednesday, May 25th. The ticker continued to push to a high of $1.10 the next day then crept higher this week to $1.17/share for a potential increase of 56%
- HERO was a nice bounce idea from May 27th. The ticker fell hard to below $1.00/share that morning on news that it was filing for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. It grinded its way back up past $1.00 all the way to $1.57/share by Wednesday, June 1st for a potential increase of over 50% off the idea.
- PPHM we caught moving towards $.50 in the pre market on Thursday because of news. The ticker saw nice volume and hit a high of $.67 for the day for a potential increase of around 40% off the mention
- NURO was mentioned in the pre market on Thursday gapping up some past $1.80/share. The lowish float ticker made a decent two day move to $2.36/share for a potential increase of around 30% off the mention
- LBIO was mentioned in the chat room shortly after the open on Friday when it popped to $7.00. The ticker pushed more after the mention to $9.07/share by early afternoon for a potential increase of 29%
- BWEN we caught starting to gap up early in the pre market on Thursday off news. The ticker pushed from the $4.30s to $5.32/share for a potential increase of around 22%
- NVCN was a nice little trade on Friday morning. First mentioned in the pre market at $.45/share the ticker perked up after the open to $.55/share for a potential increase of 22%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- PVAHQ which we had been eyeing for a bounce play since Friday, May 13th, finally gave us a big wash on Tuesday, May 17th dropping as low as $.012/share. PVAHQ recovered back to $.02/share then made a nice push to $.0277/share on Friday, May 20th followed by a little more at the start of last week to $.0311 then more this week to $.039/share for a potential increase of over 200% off the idea.
- GTHP - when this one fell hard last week on Friday, May 27th to as low at $.014/share on high volume we mentioned it as a potential bounce play in the chat room. This week GTHP did offer a nice bounce back to $.0448/share by Thursday for a potential increase of over 200% off the idea
- ABRW was a nice chat room mention on Monday, May 23rd when we spotted it ripping past $.80/share right after the open. ABRW climbed to $.99/share on the day then ripped again the next morning to $1.51/share. After holding its gains pretty well for a couple of days the ticker pushed to new highs this week hitting $1.88/share for a potential increase of around 135% off the mention.
- PGNPQ caught our attention in the chat room on Thursday morning, May 26th spiking up into the upper $.40s. PGNPQ hit a high of $.6346/share on the day. The bounce move continued this week to $.96/share by Friday for a potential increase of around 100% off the mention
- BTUUQ was mentioned last week as a bounce idea when it dipped to under $.80/share on May 24th. BTUUQ started that bounce move late last week and continued through this week hitting $1.31/share on Friday for a potential increase of 64% off the idea.
- RXMD was included in our pre market emails on May 16th because of a press release about strong earnings. The ticker opened that day at $.0329/share and then went on a nice 3 week long climb testing its recent highs this week at $.0539/share for a potential increase of 63%
- IDDR we've been following closely since we did a research report on the ticker for our members earlier this year. Knowing its connections to several other tickers that have offered good price movement and paid promotions we immediately started tracking it when it started getting regular volume beginning at $.20/share on May 10th. Since that date IDDR has slowly worked its way up to $.29/share under the radar while another ticker linked to the same insiders has been going through a pretty successful paid awareness campaign offering us a potential increase of 45%
- FNMA became a closely followed ticker for us in the chat room starting at $1.80/share a couple of weeks ago. The ticker started last week with a push back to its recent highs then ended last week with a really strong session on Friday hitting $2.39/share. This week the ticker pushed a little higher to $2.48/share for a potential increase of 37%.
- CTBO we did an in depth research on several weeks ago for our members offering some great information about the insiders involved and talking about the potential for some slow climbing/boiler room type action. CTBO began to actively trade on May 23rd at $2.50/share and has done very much as we expected climbing daily on good consistent volume to $3.16/share so far for a potential increase of 26%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!