10 Oct Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for October 3, 2016 – October 7, 2016
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- REN which was a huge mover for us starting from the upper $4s in July to $25.48/share in mid-September was back making new highs again starting on Friday September 30th. This week the ticker got a big boost when if filed an 8k on Wednesday morning for a new acquisition helping the ticker push to $31.05/share for a potential increase of 533% from our original July trade idea.
- CRBP which first became a trade idea on August 19th in the $3.60s offering us a nice move to $7.88/share by Friday, September 19th was back hitting new highs this week after pulling back and settling in the mid-$6s for a week. The ticker caught our attention again when it was approaching $7/share on Tuesday. The next morning it gapped up in the pre market then build some nice momentum helping it pass its recent high and push to $10.00/share at the close on Friday for a potential increase of 53% from the new trade idea and a potential increase of around 173% from the August 19th trade idea.
- NVFY first got our attention on September 2nd around $1.20/share because of the set-up. The ticker offered a potential increase of 80% off the mention hitting $2.14/share on Wednesday, September 7th. Last week NVFY was back in play getting mentioned in the chat room on Wednesday, September 28th at $2.40/share showing some strength into the close. NVFY held its gains well on Thursday, the 29th, even tapping a new high of $2.60/share then on Friday, the 30th, the ticker took off after posting morning news reaching a high of $5.15/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of 114% from the $2.40/share trade idea and 329% from the September 2nd mention.
- GBIM was a nice trade idea mentioned going into the trading session on Friday, September 23rd because of the set-up. GBIM made a nice 3 day push from $.89/share to $1.50/share then after pulling back to the $1.10/share range the worked its way back up to new highs this week at $1.98/share for a potential increase of 122%
- XGTI - early morning news for XGTI was posted right at the start of pre market trading on Monday. The ticker gapped up more than 50% to $.47/share then pushed higher to $.63/share during regular hours for a potential increase of about 100%
- AUPH - we first posted information about this ticker in the chat room after hours on Thursday, September 29th below $2.90/share. The ticker was climbing some after hours because of news about positive results from its drug study. AUPH saw heavy volume trading the next day but closed back where it started at $3.00/share. This week the ticker worked its way up past $4.00/share by Wednesday then gapped up big on Thursday morning helped by more news about positive drug results. AUPH hit $5.69/share during regular trading hours on Thursday for a potential increase of about 97% from the September 29th mention.
- BVX was first mentioned in the chat room and in our morning email on August 16th at $3.00/share when news hit about FDA clearance for its PlazXact Ablator. BVX went on a nice 5 day climb hitting $4.84/share on Monday August 22nd for 61% gains. After holding its gains for over a month, BVX was back on the move last week reaching new highs on Friday at $5.44/share. This week BVX inched a little higher to $5.69/share for a potential increase of 89% since that August 16th mention
- NTNX was the latest IPO of interest to us to offer nice profits. We mentioned the ticker coming into the trading session on Friday, September 20th. The new IPO opened trading at $26.10 then went on a nice two day long climb hitting $46.78/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of 79%
- BZUN has been on a long climb from the $5s since May. We first picked up on it at $10.20/share on August 23rd. After August 23rd, BZUN made a continued nice climb to $15.96/share on September 19th where it stalled out for a week and a half. This week the ticker was back hitting new highs again with a nice push to $17.76/share for a potential increase of 74%
- CARA - we started following CARA on September 7th as a sympathy play with GWPH making a big move. We first mentioned the ticker below $6/share on the 7th. CARA has worked its way up nicely since then hitting $9.87/share this week for a potential increase of around 67%
- OCN gave us a pretty good profit opportunity in August from $2.60/share to $3.72/share (44%) then stalled out hovering in the mid-$3.50s for nearly a month. The ticker broke out of that rut this week hitting a new recent high on Monday then slowly climbing $4.12/share increasing the profit opportunity from the early August trade idea to a potential increase of 58%
- EKSO was a nice trade idea in the chat room on Tuesday, September 27th when the ticker was showing some good volume at $4.00/share. The strong late day price action was followed by a big push to $5.39/share the next day. This week EKSO hit new highs on Tuesday at $5.80/share for a potential increase of 45%
- RGSE was already a great bounce play for us from $1.86/share on Wednesday, September 21st to $8.00/share on September 27th for a potential increase of 330%. This week the ticker was back in play for another bounce starting on Wednesday. We entered the session saying that we were looking for a nice wash to the low $2s for another potential bounce move and we got it early in the session with RGSE hitting $2.07/share. After the wash RGSE worked its way back up to $2.88/share by late in the trading session on Thursday for a potential increase of 39%
- GNK was halted after the open on Thursday when the ticker posted news about an equity purchase agreement. We posted the news in our chat room. The ticker opened at $6.00/share after the halt then went on a nice climb to $8.25/share later that afternoon for a potential increase of 37% before turning into a pretty good short opportunity.
- CPRX offered a little flip opportunity on Wednesday. We posted news in the pre market with the ticker gapping up to about $1.25/share then it pushed higher during regular hours to $1.58/share around noon time for a potential increase of 26%.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- OWCP was a nice bounce idea from $.0038/share coming into the trading session on Wednesday, September 28th. The ticker had fallen from $.01+ on relatively light volume setting it up for a potential bounce especially with other MJ tickers having a strong week and signs that a nice message board pump was building for the ticker. OWCP started out a little slowly only reaching $.0045/share on Wednesday, the 29th, but momentum picked up big time during the last part of the week with a strong push to $.0111/share on Friday, September 30th. This week OWCP exploded to a full blown message board pump with some paid promotion websites jumping in as well helping the ticker reach a high of $.074/share on Friday, October 8th, for a potential increase of 1847% from the idea
- NEXS - we considered NEXS as the top candidate for the next Trader's Choice pick going all the way back to April 25th when we did an in depth research report on the ticker as PTAE. Trader's Choice ended up delaying the pick for around 5 months, but because of our research quite a few PSS members were able to buy shares in the low $.20s (and in some case even below $.20/share) with an opportunity flip them for around 100% profits more than once before the promotion even started. Since Trader's Choice officially announcement the pick on September 6th, NEXS has gone to new highs hitting $.88/share this week for a potential increase over 340% for some of our members.
- HADV got our attention on Wednesday, September 28th, at $.12/share because of the unusual volume. We had done research on the ticker with some obvious paid promo type links way back in 2013, but the ticker remained pretty much dormant until last week. The strong volume on Wednesday was followed by continued strong volume on into this week with HADV going on a multi-day climb to $.51/share on Thursday, October 6th, for a potential increase of 325%
- AMMJ was a great trade idea in the chat room at $.11/share from early September. After a nice steady climb, the ticker took off last week hitting $.29/share on Friday. This week the ticker rode the hot mj market to new highs again hitting $.45/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 309% from our early September trade idea.
- MJTK we spotted this subpenny pot ticker building up volume/momentum on Thursday morning in the upper $.004s. The ticker went on a nice run reaching $.02/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 300%
- PRRE (formerly CANA) was first mentioned by one of our members at $.045/share after the September 20th trading session then again by the same member at $09/share on the 22nd. The ticker was mentioned in the chat room again at $.12/share on Thursday, September 29th, one day ahead of its big breakout on Friday to $.38/share. PRRE opened this week with another nice pop to new highs hitting $.46/share on Monday for a potential increase of 922% from the first member mention and a potential increase of 283% from the $.12/share trade idea.
- CANN was a nice trade idea in the chat room from about $.85/share on Thursday, September 8th. We were eyeing a few of the better cannabis tickers from the past as sympathy type plays after GWPH saw a nice price surge starting the previous morning. CANN began to really speed up the week of September 17th taking off to a high of $1.79/share. After briefly pulling back some CANN took off again starting on Friday, September 30th reached new highs this week on Tuesday at $3.05/share for a potential increase of 258%
- VBIO caught our attention back on August 18th at $.64/share with a mention about the ticker in the chat room. We were attracted to the ticker because of its history, set-up, and some of the players involved in the ticker sparking us to do an in depth research report for our members. VBIO started into a slow climb to the $.90s where it stalled out for almost a month. Finally, on Thursday, the 29th, VBIO broke $1.00/share kicking off some speed up type action with the ticker running all the way to $1.84/share by Friday, October 7th, for a potential increase of 187%
- SGBY which was a big mover for us from August into the first week of September offered us a new trade opportunity after a big pullback off the highs. We mentioned the ticker (a little early) at $.009/share the 21st for a possible bounce move. Last week SGBY finally started the anticipated reversal with a big multi-day push back to $.025/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of 177% from the bounce idea.
- NGBL got our attention in the chat room around noon on Tuesday, September 27th at $.0009/share. We were surprised with the strength it was showing considering some of the ugly price action it had seen the previous 3 months even with some of the other mj tickers showing good strength this week. NGBL managed a very nice week long climb all the way to $.0025/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of 177%
- MCOA was a nice trade idea coming into Monday's session at $.0064/share after a strong finish to the trading session on Friday and with the mj industry heating up more coming into this week. The ticker saw a nice jump in volume helping it push to $.0176/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 175%
- CJESQ - after hovering in the upper $.30s for weeks, CJESQ was back preparing to test $.40/share shortly after the open on Tuesday, September 20th, which we posted about in the chat room. CJESQ ended up breaking $.40/share kicking off a nice 5 day push to $.96/share last week on Monday. After pulling back and settling in the low $.80s for a few days, CJESQ perked up again this week on Thursday to new highs at $1.03/share for a potential increase of 157% from the September 20th trade idea.
- ERBB was a perfectly timed trade idea in the chat room on Monday at $.0006/share when volume started picking up for the bigger float mj ticker. ERBB was able to build up enough volume to break out to $.0015/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 150%
- MYDX was another mj ticker we liked coming into this week because of the set-up. MYDX opened trading on Monday at $.0108/share then saw a pretty good push to as high as $.0257/share on Friday for a potential increase of 137%
- ATLS was a beautiful trade idea from us starting at $.40/share on Thursday, September 8th all the way to $1.92/share on Wednesday, September 28th, for a potential increase of 380%. After hitting $1.92/share, ATLS saw a huge dip to below $.80/share where it became a new trade idea as a bounce play in the chat room from around $.80/share. ATLS made a nice multi-day push back to $1.86/share for a potential increase of around 132% from the bounce idea.
- GRNH - we started tracking this ticker earlier in September from $.041/share when the marijuana industry started to heat up. GRNH stalled out in the mid $.05s until this week when the super hot mj industry gave it that extra boost needed to break out to new highs hitting $.0825/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of over 100%
- SUNEQ was mentioned in the chat room Thursday morning at $.055/share because it was perking up and showing some strength. The ticker build up some nice momentum as the day went on helping it push as high as $.113/share right after the open on Friday for a potential increase of over 100%
- MJNA got a mention off news in the pre market on September 20th. The ticker opened at $.042/share and did a nice job pushing to $.055/share by the end of last week. This week the already hot mj industry caught fire helping MJNA run to $.08/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 90% from the September 20th trade idea
- CVSI (formerly CANN) was mentioned in the pre market on Monday, September 26th because of some paid awareness and it being a marijuana ticker. Some of the big board ticker just happened to be gapping up in the pre market session and we had been following some other mj names that had been showing some new strength. CVSI opened at $.26/share and saw nice volume on the day kicking of a nice multi-day climb to $.48/share this week on Thursday for a potential increase of 84%
- CBIS - we mentioned the news for CBIS on Friday, September 30th, at $.015/share. The news was well timed with the mj tickers catching fire into this week helping CBIS push to $.0242/share by Wednesday for a potential increase of 61%
- Other Cannabis tickers - We threw out the idea of some of the stronger cannabis tickers picking up some momentum last month when GWPH caught fire with a big move on September 6th. Some of the main cannabis tickers that we followed were already listed in this report. Other cannabis tickers we followed in the chat room that offered nice profit potential after being mentioned included: VAPE from $.004 to $.007 (75%), CGRW from $.73 to $1.47/share (101%), CBDS from $2.34/share to $3.88/share (65%), CNAB from $.30/share to $.63/share (110%), MNTR from $.47/share to $.89/share (89%), KSHB from $2.82/share to $3.80/share (34%), AGTK from $.007 to $.0115/share (64%), SRNA from $.10 to $.152/share (52%), GRCW from $.92 to $1.74 (89%), and TRTC from $.34 to $.482/share (41%) Many other mj tickers also picked up some nice momentum this month which our members could have easily followed by using our list of marijuana tickers to track that we first put out on December 29, 2013 and have continued to update and republish every few months since. Our latest updated list just got published in the Fall of 2016. Other cannabis tickers seeing big moves over the past month from off our list included ACCBF from $.80 to $1.73/share (116%), ATTBF from $.02 to $15/share (650%), CANL from $.20/share to $.50/share (150%), GLAG from $.0026 to $.0119 (357%), GRPOF from $.042/share to $.21/share (400%), IMLFF from $.07 to $.17 (142%), NDEV from $.04 to $.085 (112%), PHOT from $.006 to $.016 (166%), PZOO from $.0001 to $.0006 (500%), SPLIF from $.05 to $.13 (160%), and SPRWF from $.53 to $1.20 (126%).
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?