01 May Top Trade Opportunities April 24, 2017 – April 28, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- MTBC from off our 2017 low float big board ticker list put out news on Tuesday while trading in the low $.40s. The ticker didn't get much attention until Wednesday afternoon when sudden volume came in starting a big run for the ticker to a high of $2.18/share on Thursday for a potential increase of around 400% for any members using our low float list as a reference picking up some shares when the news hit.
- IFON from off our 2017 low float big board ticker list began picking up some higher than normal volume from the $.50 range on Thursday kicking off some movement then later spiked to a high of $1.04/share for a potential increase of around 100% for any members stalking the ticker because of our list.
- CYTR - we posted news from the company in the chat room and morning emails on Wednesday, April 19th, from under $.50/share. CYTR gapped up some off the news but then got off to a slow start until Friday, April 21st when CYTR started to take off including a big push early this week to $.989/share for a potential increase of about 100%
- PZRX - we posted positive drug related news for the Issuer in the chat room during the pre-market on Tuesday. Reaction from the news was good with the ticker going on a day long climb from $1.23/share to $1.95/share for a potential increase of 58%
- NYMX - was mentioned in the chat room shortly after the open on Wednesday, March 29th, in the upper $3.20s when a Form 4 hit showing some insider buying. The ticker has a history of some big rips off news and began to rip off the new filing quickly spiking to $4.10/share, after some pullback the ticker began a new climb hitting $4.50/share on Friday, April 6th. After a few days hanging out in the low $4.30 range, NYMX began to climb again this week to new highs hitting $5.10/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of 57% from the March 29th trade idea.
- PSIX was a nice bounce idea from $5.68/share coming into the April 19th trading session after a big sell off the previous session. PSIX pushed all the way back to $8.50/share this week for a potential increase of 49% off the bounce idea.
- BLDP was a nice trade idea in the chat room on April 5th going on a good 7 day climb from $2.40 to $3.00/share as a sympathy play when PLUG gapped up big in the pre market. After a brief pullback last week, BLDP started hitting new highs this week reaching $3.32/share on Friday for a potential increase of 38% from the April 5th trade idea.
- CVM was a nice chat room mention in the pre market on Friday gapping up into the upper $.10s off news. The ticker opened at $.1115/share then spent the morning climbing to a high of $.1569/share for a potential increase of around 36%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- INMG turned into a good trade idea right at the open on April 12th off news. The ticker picked up much higher than normal volume helping it make a big 5 day climb from $.0018/share to $.0285/share. This week it went a littler higher again hitting $.032/share on Monday for a potential increase of 1677%
- GLBB - we did an in depth research report for GLBB on April 15th just ahead of a paid promotion kicking off for the lowish float cannabis ticker. GLBB opened trading at $1.00/share on April 17th then pushed as high as $6.80/share this week for a potential increase of 580%
- BLDV became a trade idea around $.0008/share early in the trading session on Thursday, April 20th, with the ticker quickly gaining lots of volume and momentum off a press release mentioning cannabis and Israel (a combo that previously helped run other tickers like OWCP and CNBX). BLDV continued to trade with high volume and strength into this week reaching $.0034/share for a potential increase of 325%
- AMFE turned into a great trade idea after being mentioned in the chat room back on March 30th off premarket news. The ticker opened at $.0236/share and climbed all the way to $.0835/share this week for a potential increase of 253%
- FUSZ - we added to our morning report coming into Monday's trading session after offering some strong price action on Friday, the 21st, just ahead of a ticker change from BBTH to FUSZ. FUSZ got some more interesting price action on Monday with a big spike from $.15/share to $.51/share that afternoon for a potential increase of 240%
- AMLH - we had AMLH on watch coming into the April 21st trading session at $.003/share to possibly find support to start a new leg up after falling well off its highs from earlier in the month. AMLH did exactly what we were watching for starting a new climb on April 21st all the way past its previous high to $.0093/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 200%
- ADPTQ - we had this ticker on bounce watch coming into the week and were following it closely in the chat room on Monday where we liked it for a bounce from the low $.20s after a morning dip to new lows. ADPTQ bounced all the way back to $.648/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 170%
- ZPAS is a ticker we discussed doing a research report on a few weeks back as a suspicious looking IPO that could possible offer some pump&dump type of action so we were watching it closely and noticed when it started picking up its first ever volume at the start of April. The ticker showed early signs of possibly turning into a non-promo/promo type of climber so we brought it to the attention of our members at $1.63/share starting on April 5th. Since then it has worked its way up to $3.07/share this week on nice volume with rumored hard mailers hitting for a potential increase of 88%
- AMMJ was a nice bounce idea in the chat room from $.35/share on Wednesday off a big dip. The ticker recovered back to $.61/share on Friday for a potential increase of 74%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?