03 Sep Top Trade Opportunities August 28, 2017 – September 1, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- UNXL - after the price tanked on Monday following the announcement of bankruptcy we put the ticker on watch for a continued bounce move entering Tuesdays session adding it to our morning report and emails. The price did bounce higher from $.0628/share to $.16/share for a potential increase of 150%
- LINU was a nice trade idea in the chat room on Tuesday entering the session fresh off a reverse split and posting news early in the premarket. After an initial little dip the low float ticker went on a nice morning long push from the low $1 range to a high of $2.46/share for a potential increase of over 120%
- FSNN was mentioned in the chatroom in the premarket on Monday off acquisition news. The ticker gapped up big off the news then offered a nice 4 day push from about $1.90/share to $3.57/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 87%
- RADA was a nice chat room mention in the pre market on August 10th gapping up towards $2/share off earnings. The ticker opened at its high then didn't hold its gains well finishing the trading session back in the low $2s. The next day RADA started to climb again but this time it did hold its gains and continued to new highs eventually hitting $3.23/share this week for a potential increase of around 63% off the mention
- AVEO which has offered lots of nice profit opportunities in the past was mentioned in the chat room as a new trade idea on August 8th from about $2.80/share with the ticker on day 3 of a new grind up. The grinding continued all the way to this week with AVEO hitting $4.24/share on Monday for a potential increase of 51%
- TNDM was a nice chat room mention off news early in the premarket on Monday. The ticker gapped up nicely off the news then spiked higher after the open to $1.22/share for a potential increase of almost 40%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- SOUPQ - when SOUPQ started moving off a filing just after the open on August 22nd it was mentioned in the chat room while still in the $.003s. The stock quickly doubled then continued higher past $.02/share that day. SOUPQ continued to hit new highs this week at $.059/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of over 1500% for anybody getting a quick fill off the chat room mention on the 22nd.
- MGTI - while some other bitcoin stocks have suffered from SEC suspensions, MGTI has endured continuing its big climb helped with lots of pumping and pumper-ish/exaggerated press releases. We first mentioned MGTI as a new trade idea back on May 22nd at $.63/share when the company put out strong sounding bitcoin expansion news. MGTI became a daily fixture in our morning reports through June and July as it continued to snake its way higher for a few weeks helped by the occasional bit coin related news or tweet then became a ticker of focus for us again in the chat room when it began to pop for big gains starting in August at the same time that other bit coin stocks began to run. This week MGTI reached $4.26/share before pulling hard for a potential increase of 576% since we started tracking it in May.
- UAHC - with MGTI seeing lots of volume/momentum, UAHC began picking up some much higher volume on August 23rd thanks to the ticker owning convertible debt in MGTI. UAHC was mentioned in the chat room for the first time that morning after it broke $.20/share. UAHC went on big 4 day run hitting $1.09/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of about 400%
- ECGR was in our daily reports back in April and May when the ticker was being manipulated with a slow walk up from $1.50s to $2.30s. After an extended tanking of the price all the way to $.05/share by August, ECGR became the subject of tier 1 paid promo group beginning August 16th which we announced to our members. The promo saw decent results with a climb from $.065/share on August 16th to $.246/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of 278%
- LBUY - we did an in depth research report on LBUY back in April so we were well aware of its background and potential for some future paid promo type action. When volume started to hit in the low $1s early in July we were tracking the ticker closely. LBUY started seeing volume pick up beginning July 13th helping it go on the move. By the start of August some confirmed paid awareness hit and the ticker made a big volume push to as high as $2.93/share on August 3rd. After pulling back and settling, LBUY went back on the move eventually hitting a new high of $3.82/share on August 25th for an overall potential increase of 260%
- WRIT - we were already watching this one as a bit coin ticker starting back in May so when the other bit coin tickers started to heat up and move we were ready for WRIT to possibly follow suit. WRIT did start to pick up more volume on August 10th getting mentioned in the chat room as it was being walked up through the low $.20s. The strong volume continued into this week with WRIT hitting $.55/share for a potential increase of around 150%
- GRWC - we put this ticker on bounce watch entering the week. GRWC finally found a bottom on Tuesday then started a bounce from $.03/share on Wednesday. GRWC reached $.078/share on Thursday for a potential increase of over 100% for anybody playing it for the bounce
- MMEX - after a decent climb from the $.006s in late July to $.0168/share on August 23rd, MMEX was mentioned as a trade idea in the chat room on August 24th from the $.012s off a big morning dip. The ticker recovered back to its recent high then continued all the way to $.0249/share this week on Thursday for a potential increase of around 100%
- GBTC - we have been tracking GBTC closely since April. The ticker offered some good profit opportunities back in May then took off again in August. As the price of bitcoin has risen so has GBTC breaking $1000/share this week well up from the $130 range when we first started tracking it.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?