26 Feb Top Trade Opportunities February 21, 2017 – February 24, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- AEHR - this lowish floater was mentioned in the chat room around $2.50/share off news on February 8th then immediately ripped past $3.50/share. After a pull back AEHR went on a new climb all the way to $5.28/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of over 100%
- BLPH was mentioned in the chat room early in the trading session on Tuesday, February 14th, around $.85/share climbing on nice volume. The ticker continued to grind higher to $1.14/share on the day. After pulling back some and settling in the $.90s for three days the ticker went back on the move to new highs hitting $1.68/share this week for a potential increase of around 97%
- EYEG worked out to be a pretty good trade opportunity on Tuesday getting mentioned from the $2.20s off news of a joint venture with VRX. The ticker worked its way through a couple of early pullbacks to push to a high of $3.90/share early that afternoon for a potential increase of about 70%
- MBOT was a nice mention in the chat room in the pre market on Tuesday off news. After a big gap up the ticker made a nice morning long push from $6.90/share to $9.94/share for a potential increase of 44%
- FATE was a nice chat room mention late in the trading session on Thursday, February 16th in the $3.30s showing good strength into the close. The ticker continued to climb hitting $4.75/share this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of 42%
- CEMP we posted positive phase 3 drug results for this one early in the pre market on Thursday. The ticker made a nice pre market push that continued to $4.75 after the open for a quick potential increase of around 35%
- PULM was a pretty good chat room mention showing some strength around $3.70 late Thursday morning. The ticker made a nice push to $4.25 then spiked to $4.62/share the next morning for a potential increase of about 25%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- CNBX which was a big mover in the fall from $.10/share to $1.75/share became a new trade idea on December 22nd from the low $.50s (along with a few other cannabis tickers). CNBX didn't really get going as well as some of the others from the December 22nd trade idea stalling out in the $.70s/low $.80s, but we started following it closely again on January 31st when it finally broke out of that range and started to climb to new recent highs. CNBX began to break out on high volume starting last week with a big push to $7.60/share this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of around 1360% from the December 22nd trade idea, around 950% from the new January 31st trade idea, and 7500% since we started tracking the ticker in the fall.
- EURI - we added the ticker to our morning emails and mentioned the ticker in the pre market on Tuesday because of decent sounding earning news for the former big name paid promo ticker. EURI opened at $.03/share then shortly after the open some paid promo emails hit for the ticker helping it spike to .225/share for a potential increase of 650%
- NWAV first mentioned in the chat room in the $.004s continued to climb this week to $.0295/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of around 550%
- ADHC - news about this subby entering the popular marijuana industry was posted in the chat room in the pre market on Wednesday, February 15th. ADHC opened at $.0008/share then pushed as high as $.0049/share this week for a potential increase of 512%
- RSRT - protrader is the latest group to have some success manipulating seldom traded low float tickers by running uncompensated pumps on them (NAEI, TSSI, and OBLR) so when they announced RSRT as their latest low floater midday on Wednesday, we were paying attention. The ticker got off to a slow start with plenty of opportunity to pick up shares under $.10 before finally breaking out late in the day and reaching $.55/share on Thursday for a potential increase of over 450%
- RSII was a nice trade idea in the upper $.002s in the chat room on February 15th off news about the ticker (which was already getting some message board attention the week before) entering the mj industry. The news brought in a bunch more volume/attention helping the stock climb to $.0151/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of around 440%
- EMMD - we did a research report for this pre promo ticker over the summer so when a press release hit in the pre market on Monday followed by the first ever significant volume for the ticker we were on top of it in the chat room starting in the $.30s. EMMD went on a nice 2 week climb to $1.50/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 340%
- OWCP is an mj ticker we follow closely in the chat room especially after it offered a potential increase of 24,900% from $.0038/share to $.95/share last fall so after basing out in that $.60 - $.70 range for a while OWCP was a nice trade idea in the chat room on Friday, February 17th, from the low $.70s with the ticker showing good volume near key resistance at $.75/share. OWCP broke $.75/share then went on a nice high volume run to $3.23/share this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of over 330% off the trade idea and an incredible 84,900% from our original .0038 trade idea in the fall
- MNTR was a nice trade idea in the chat room from under $1.30 on February 3rd off the set-up. The ticker made a nice push to $4.82/share this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of over 270%
- ADVT was mentioned in the chat room at $.01/share on January 30th with the ticker still showing strength off its subpenny run. ADVT saw a nice new breakout starting February 9th followed by a continued climb hitting $.035/share this week for a potential increase of 250% off the trade idea
- SING was a nice new trade idea earlier in the month from under $.05/share. The ticker saw a nice break out to $.142/share this week for a potential increase of over 180% off the new trade idea and 1477% since we started tracking it at $.009/share in the fall.
- FNHI was talked about in the chat room on the 16th at $.016/share when it was at its previous high from earlier in the month. The ticker has continued to climb hitting $.0449/share on Friday for a potential increase of 180%
- OPMZ turned into a nice trade on Thursday morning. The ticker was mentioned in the chat room because of news about a change in direction for business operations. The news caused an initial dip but then it picked up lots of positive attention with a big push from $.002 to $.0052 by midday for a potential increase of around 160%
- ABWN was a nice trade idea on the $1.70/share break near the end of January. The ticker went on a nice steady climb hitting $4.07/share this week for a potential increase of 139%
- TECR actually got a mention in the chat room on Friday the 17th as another Israeli ticker with some former links to the mj industry because of CNBX and OWCP running so well. TECR ended up putting out news this week on Wednesday (which we posted in the chat room room in the pre market) helping the ticker run from under $.70/share to $1.50/share that morning for a quick potential increase of over 114%
- BTUUQ was a nice trade idea on Friday, the 17th, entering the trading session off news about Trump repealing coal mining regulations put in place by the Obama administration. The ticker opened at $1.88 then climbed as high as $3.20/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of 70%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?