21 Jan Top Trade Opportunities January 16, 2018 – January 19, 2018
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- MARK got its first chat room mention on November 16th while still under $5 with the ticker continuing to look strong early in the trading session on Day 3 of its new climbing pattern. The ticker has worked through some pullbacks hitting a new recent high at $15.11/share on January 11th for an overall potential increase of around 205%
- FORD was mentioned in the chat room and added to our morning emails entering the trading session on Friday off strong acquisition news. The ticker offered shares in the $1.75 range then saw a nice morning long push to $4.45/share for a potential increase of 154%
- RCON was mentioned in the pre market on Tuesday when blockchain news hit. The lowish float ticker quickly pushed towards $2.50/share then later after the open spiked as high as $5.36/share for a potential increase of around 120%
- SYSR was a nice chat room mention on December 11th when the ticker saw a huge drop in the pre-market off poor phase 2 study results. The ticker settled in the mid-$6 range then saw a multi-day bounce back to $11/share this week for a potential increase of almost 70%
- EXPI was a nice chat room mention on January 10th at $10.50/share looking strong on day 3 of its climb. The ticker continued rolling into this week hitting $17.01/share on Friday for a potential increase of 62%
- IZEA got mentioned in the chat room on January 4th at under $5 picking up some action off blockchain rumors. IZEA held its gains pretty well the following week then on January 16th the company put out a blockchain PR helping it gap up towards $8 in the pre-market for a potential increase of around 60%
- XXII with the cannabis industry running hot at the time, XXII was mentioned as a trade idea at $2.88/share entering the January 2nd trading session. The ticker has seen a nice climb since then hitting $4.07/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of 41%
- MYSZ was added to our morning update entering the trading session on Tuesday to eye for a possible pop. The ticker did make a decent move from $2.14/share to $2.96/share for a potential increase of 38%
- AKER was added to our morning update as a trade idea entering the trading session on Wednesday. The ticker saw a nice move on the day to $305/share for a potential increase of over 30%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- ANDI was a nice trade idea in the chat room mention at $.0015/share on December 28th after the reverse merger play with a big run earlier in December pulled back some and settled. ANDI went on a new big volume climb to $.0149/share this week for a potential increase of 893%
- POTN saw new highs this week at $.405/share. The ticker was originally mentioned as a trade idea at $.08/share on December 28th increasing its overall potential increase to 406%
- BCII was put on watch and added to our morning email entering the January 10th trading session with the Issuer getting a new "crypto" name/symbol. The ticker did see some positive action after the change with a climb from around $7.50 to as high as $26.00 on light volume for a potential increase of about 250%
- SRMX was added SRMX to our morning emails and mentioned it in the chat room during the pre-market on January 17th because of a pumper-ish headline where the ticker name dropped AT&T in a big way. The headline got lots of message board/social media attention as expected with the ticker opening at $.0034/share then pushing to as high as $.0094/share by Friday for a potential increase of 176%
- CBCA after some nice action earlier in the month, CBCA was added back to our morning report on January 12th at $2.68 because of the set-up and possible breakout potential. CBCA did see a nice breakout hitting $6.99/share on January 16th for a potential increase of 160%
- UMFG was mentioned in the chat room on January 8th and added back to our morning report after the paid promo ticker started to show signs of a possible new climb. UMFG did climb daily since then from the mid-$.60s to $1.58/share for a potential increase of around 140%
- THCT turned into a pretty good trade idea off blockchain/cannabis news entering the trading session on Thursday. The ticker opened at $.88/share then pushed as high as $1.94/share on Friday for a potential increase of 120%
- KSHB was originally a trade idea back at $2.34/share on November 14th but became a new trade idea on January 9th in the $4.70s off the set-up with the ticker hitting a new recent high. KSHB saw a nice break out last week into this week hitting $8.51/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 77% off the new trade idea and 263% for anybody still holding share from the original trade idea.
- NUGL was a trade idea entering the trading session on Thursday because of news that it was entering the cannabis industry. The fresh new cannabis ticker made a pretty good move from $.47/share tapping a high of $.88/share on Friday for a potential increase of 87%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?