05 Aug Top Trade Opportunities July 31, 2017 – August 4, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- DRYS after a post-reverse split fade, DRYS turned into a good trade idea from around $1.08/share coming into this week. The ticker offered a temporary bounce back to $1.88/share for a potential increase of 74%
- XXII was mentioned in the chat room at about $1.50/share early in the trading session on July 28th picking up a little volume off FDA news regarding tobacco related diseases. The ticker went into a big multi-day climb hitting $2.54/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of 70%
- CGI was a nice trade idea in the chat room from July 14th when the low floater popped some towards $3 right after the open. The ticker has continued higher on into August passing $5 for a potential of over 66%
- CYTR was a nice chat room mention off pre market news on Friday, June 28th. The ticker made a nice move from $.63/share off the news to $.998/share on Monday for a potential increase of 58%
- MTBC was a nice chat room mention from under $1.60/share with some strong afternoon trading on August 1st. The ticker closed strong and pushed higher the next day hitting $2.39/share for a potential increase of 50%
- BLRX was a trade idea in the chat room on July 14th at around $.90/share as it was grinding its way up towards $1. The ticker has continued to grind higher hitting $1.13/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of 25%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- STBV was a great chat room mention when news hit before the open on July 28th. The ticker opened at $.007/share then went on a big climb to $.145/share this week (helped with more news) for a potential increase of 1971%
- OMVS was a good chat room mention on July 6th from under $.05/share because of the strong day of trading and set-up. The ticker continued to trend higher all through July on into August hitting $.2686/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of over 437%
- AMFE was a nice new trade idea in the chat room back in July after basing out in the $.08s. The ticker went back on the move starting July 13th pushing all the way to $.225/share this week for a potential increase of around 165% off the new trade idea and 853% for anybody still holding from our original March 30th trade idea.
- PLSB was added to our morning emails coming into the August 2nd trading session because of strong news. The ticker opened at $.0015/share then went on a big 3 day climb hitting $.0054/share on Friday for a potential increase of 260%
- SING was a nice trade idea in the chat room from $.017 on Monday, July 24th. The ticker went on a big week long push hitting $.057/share on Monday, July 31st for a potential increase of 235%
- VIBI is a ticker we research back in April so when the first ever significant volume hit back on May 31st in the $.40s we were on top of it. We've tracked the ticker daily as it slowly climbed its way past $1 with volume picking up more starting late July on into August. This week the ticker hit $1.39/share for a potential increase of over 200% since we started tracking the ticker.
- LBUY - we did an in depth research report on LBUY back in April so we were well aware of its background and potential for some future paid promo type action. When volume started to hit in the low $1s early last month we were tracking the ticker closely. LBUY started seeing volume pick up beginning July 13th helping it go on the move. This week some confirmed paid awareness hit and the ticker made a big volume push to as high as $2.93/share for a potential increase of 180%
- OTTV was a good new trade idea in the chat room from the $.002s after a big pull back off the early July highs. The ticker pushed back up to $.0061/share this week for a potential increase of around 120%
- HEMP was mentioned in the chat room at the open on August 2nd because of strong news. The ticker saw massive volume on the day kicking off a big 2 day climb from $.018/share to $.0375/share for a potential increase of over 100%
- ENVV - after a big tank off the highs to as low as $.12/share, ENVV was mentioned as a possible bounce idea from $.20/share in the chat room. The ticker bounced back to $.424/share by Monday, July 31st for a potential increase of over 100%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?