18 Mar Top Trade Opportunities March 13, 2017 – March 17, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- CALA - after basing out for another week again, CALA, which offered a nice trade opportunity starting on January 30th from under $6, was back on the move this week pushing to $14.90/share for a potential increase of over 148% from our January 30th trade idea
- TOPS - the main shipping stocks were mentioned in the chat room shortly after the open on Thursday because they were showing signs of accumulation. TOPS saw the best move on the day from $1.20 when we mentioned it to $2.50/share by midday for a potential increase of 108%
- AUPH - after a big gap up and pull back on March 2nd, AUPH began a big new climb from the $4.50 range which we first talked about in the chat room as a new trade idea on March 6th around $5.00/share. AUPH hit as high as $10.54/share on Monday for a potential increase of over 100%
- CUR was originally mentioned in the chat room as a trade idea around $3.30/share at the start of the trading session on February 16th with the recent reverse split ticker perking up on some strong early volume. CUR saw another nice new pop each of the last three weeks hitting $6.15/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 86%
- CERU was discussed a lot in the chat room during the pre market on Monday. After some interesting pre market price action the ticker settled into the $2 range by the open then started a decent climb eventually hitting $3.58/share on Friday for a potential increase of 79%
- GLBS - the main shipping stocks were mentioned in the chat room shortly after the open on Thursday because they were showing signs of accumulations. GLBS made a nice move after the mention from the $4.50s to $7.94/share later that day for a potential increase of around 74%
- PULM was mentioned in that chat room at the open on Friday when it popped to $2.60/share. The ticker has a history of some big moves and offered a nice morning long climb to $3.77/share for a potential increase of about 45%
- BPMX - positive news for this lower priced biotech was posted in the chat room before the open on Monday. The ticker made a 4 day push from $.46/share to $.61/share for a potential increase of 32%
- SINO - the main shipping stocks were mentioned in the chat room shortly after the open on Thursday because they were showing signs of accumulations. SINO made a nice move after the mention from the $2.60s to $3.38/share later that day for a potential increase of around 28%
- CLSN - we liked the set-up in the chat room late in the trading session on Wednesday at $.29/share for CLSN to be a gapper on Thursday. CLSN did offer a nice gap up to $.37/share the next morning for a potential increase of 27%
- LLEX - the strong end of day price action got our attention in the chatroom on Friday, March 10th, from about $4.20/share. The ticker continued to rise on Monday then gapped up on Tuesday to $5.22/share for a potential increase of about 25%
- PLX - after a strong trading session on Friday the 10th, PLX was a nice trade idea in the chat room in the pre market on Monday from $1.20/share. The ticker pushed to $1.51/share for a potential increase of 25%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- EMMD - we did a research report for this pre promo ticker over the summer so when a press release hit in the pre market on Monday, February 13th, followed by the first ever significant volume for the ticker we were on top of it in the chat room starting in the $.30s. EMMD went on a nice 3 week climb to $2.64/share on Monday, March 6th, for a potential increase of around 640%. EMMD then became a sick short idea in the chat room from $2.55/share on Monday, March 6th, with the ticker crashing all the way down to $.51/share. EMMD was talked about as a bounce idea early in the trading session on Tuesday, March 7th, from the $.60 range. EMMD did bounce really well all the way back to $2.56/share on Friday for a potential increase of about 326% off the new trade idea.
- ICLD was a nice chat room mention in the $.019s on March 6th still showing good strength on day 4 of its current pump. ICLD continued to climb hitting $.0985/share on Tuesday before the massive recent dilution finally overtook the buying interest sending the price back down for a potential increase of around 400%
- MYDX was a nice trade idea in the chat room late in the session on Friday, March 10th, from $.0018/share off positive sounding news about its convertible debt situation that had been pounding the stock since early December. MYDX picked up a huge volume surge into the close helping it hit $.0031/share then went on a nice climb to $.0061/share this week for a potential increase of 238%
- POTN - despite the name, this pot ticker hasn't gotten a lot of attention in recent months, but when volume started picking up and the chart broke key resistance on Monday POTN was mentioned in the chat room at about $.017/share. The ticker went on a nice week long climb hitting $.055/share on Friday for a potential increase of about 225%
- CURR is a ticker we researched back in August of 2016 as a relatively lowish float fresh ticker headed into the cannabis industry with a pre promo type of set-up and decent promo type links, so when the ticker started getting its first real volume back in early February we were tracking it in the $2.40 - $2.50/share range. On February 27th, CURR had its first big volume day helping it start a nice climb to $8.05/share on Friday which we tracked daily in our morning reports and in the chat room for a potential increase of around 225%
- DTII picked up some strong price action on Tuesday helped by some paid awareness. We followed the price action and posted news that afternoon about the cancellation of a proposed reverse split that helped the ticker climb from $.008/share to past $.03/share for a quick potential increase of well over 200%
- SGDH was a nice trade idea in the chat room from $.05/share a couple of weeks ago off the set-up picking up higher than normal volume. SGDH continued to climb last week hitting $.119/share then after pulling back some it went higher this week to $.137/share for a potential increase of 174%
- KAYS was a nice bounce idea coming into the trading session on May 9th. The ticker opened at $.1361/share then bounced to $.2862/share by Monday, May 13th, for a potential increase of 110%
- ETII was added to our daily reports at $.86/share as a potential slow climber starting in Mid-February with the ticker showing a good climbing pattern and pretty consistent higher than normal volume. ETII continued its climbing pattern since mid-February hitting $1.45/share last week then inched a little higher this week to $1.49/share for a potential increase of 73%
- EURI this recent paid promotion ticker was mentioned in the chat room right at the open on Wednesday because of news about completing its fish farm infrastructure and because it was quickly starting to pick up volume and climb in price towards $.13/share. EURI climbed to as high as $.217/share early the next trading session for a potential increase of around 70%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?