12 Mar Top Trade Opportunities March 6, 2017 – March 10, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- OCRX - we posted pre market news about positive drug study results for OCRX in the chat room and in our morning emails on Wednesday. OCRX ran well off the news from the $.70s to $1.94/share for a potential increase of around 150%
- BCRX was a nice trade idea in the Chatroom on February 27th off its October support area near $4 after it saw an initial negative reaction off positive drug results and positive financial results. The ticker went on a nice 2 week climb to $9.10/share for a potential increase of around 120%
- RNVA - we posted news in the chat room and in our morning emails on Thursday, March 2nd, during the pre market. The ticker opened at $1.65/share and went on a strong 3 day run to $3.60/share on Monday for a potential increase of 118%
- XTNT got our attention in the chat room early in the trading session on Tuesday in the upper $.60s. The ticker was continuing a climb it started the afternoon before and showing increased volume. XTNT continued to climb all the way to $1.18/share early in the trading session on Wednesday for a potential increase of around 73%
- CATB was a nice after hours mention Thursday and pre market mention in the chat room on Friday gapping up with volume. The ticker ran on from $1.60 to $2.76/share that morning for a potential increase of 72%
- CUR was originally mentioned in the chat room as a trade idea around $3.30/share at the start of the trading session on February 16th with the recent reverse split ticker perking up on some strong early volume. CUR saw another nice pop last week and again this week hitting $5.44/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 64%
- CLSN was mentioned early in the trading session on Thursday at $.23/share starting to grind with good volume. CLSN went on a day long push to $.3349/share for a potential increase of about 45%
- BIOS was a nice pre-market mention in the chat room on Friday when the ticker was getting walked up into the $1.60s on low volume. Volume picked up more for BIOS into Monday's trading session with a push to $2.33/share on Monday for a potential increase of 42%
- CNCE was mentioned in the chat room during the pre market on Monday because of a big drug sale and positive earnings results. CNCE gapped to $13.10 after initially being halted by the news then ran to $18.48/share on huge volume for a quick potential increase of 41%
- CYCC was mentioned in the chat room in the pre market on Tuesday off news because the low floater has a history of popping off news. CYCC saw a decent pop again from the $3.70s to $5.24/share for a potential increase of around 40%
- XTLB was a pretty good trade idea early in the week from the low $2 range. The ticker made a nice 3 day climb to $2.89/share for a potential increase of about 40%
- PRKR was mentioned in the chat room shortly after the close at $2.72/share on Tuesday. The ticker had closed strong and was still climbing after hours off rumored patent news. The next morning PRKR gapped up more to $3.80/share for a potential increase of 39%
- ELON was a nice chat room mention early Thursday afternoon, March 2nd, off news at about $5/share. The ticker went on a pretty good week long climb hitting $6.00/share on Friday for a potential increase of 20%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- MMEX a big pump geared PR about plans to build a $450m refinery was put out by MMEX at the start of the trading session on Tuesday which we mentioned in the the chat room. The press release coincided with some massive debt conversions by Samuel Oshana (Rockwell Capital Partners Inc) and attracted many of the main message board pumper groups leading to a huge run for MMEX from $.0003 to as high as $.0095/share on Thursday for a potential increase of around 3000%
- EMMD - we did a research report for this pre promo ticker over the summer so when a press release hit in the pre market on Monday, February 13th, followed by the first ever significant volume for the ticker we were on top of it in the chat room starting in the $.30s. EMMD went on a nice 3 week climb to $2.64/share on Monday, March 6th, for a potential increase of around 640%. EMMD then became a sick short idea in the chat room from $2.55/share on Monday, March 6th, with the ticker crashing all the way down to $.51/share. EMMD was talked about as a bounce idea early in the trading session on Tuesday, March 7th, from the $.60 range. EMMD did bounce really well all the way back to $1.98/share on Friday for a potential increase of about 230% off the new trade idea.
- GRMX - we did an in-depth research report for GRMX back in March of 2016 so when the ticker started picking up its first ever significant volume in the $.45 - $.55 range last month we were following it closely. GRMX worked its way up into the $.70s the last part of February then became the subject of some paid promotion action this week helping it climb to $1.25/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 150%
- ICLD was a nice chat room mention in the $.019s on March 6th still showing good strength on day 4 of its current pump. ICLD continued to climb hitting $.0465/share on Friday for a potential increase of 140%
- SGHD was a nice trade idea in the chat room from $.05/share last week off the set-up picking up higher than normal volume. SGHD continued to climb this week hitting $.119/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 138%
- CURR is a ticker we researched back in August of 2016 as a relatively lowish float fresh ticker headed into the cannabis industry with a pre promo type of set-up and decent promo type links, so when the ticker started getting its first real volume back in early February we were tracking it in the $2.40 - $2.50/share range. On February 27th, CURR had its first big volume day helping it start a nice climb to $5.49/share which we tracked daily in our morning reports and in the chat room for a potential increase of around 125%
- EURI - we added the ticker to our morning emails and mentioned the ticker in the pre market on Tuesday because of decent sounding earnings news for the former big name paid promo ticker. EURI opened at $.03/share then shortly after the open some paid promo emails hit for the ticker helping it spike to .225/share for a potential increase of 650%. After pulling back and settling in the low $.10/share range, EURI began a new more controlled climb hitting $.222/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of around 120%
- BIEI we posted news about BIEI initiating over the counter sales of one of their drug products in the pre-market on March 2nd. The ticker had already seen a nice pump starting the week before and had just finished pulling back off its recent highs. BIEI opened trading that day at $.0114/share then went on to push as high as $.0245/share this week for a potential increase of 114%
- VCPS - we had been watching VCPS closely for days as the super well connect promo style ticker saw lots of selling but no promotion causing the price to fall under $.01/share. On Tuesday the ticker started to pick up a lot of buying volume the same time that the EURI promotion was falling apart getting mentioned in the chat room at under $.02/share. VCPS ran to past $.04/share for a quick potential increase of over 100% before volume dried up and the price started to fade again.
- MYDX was a nice trade idea in the chat room late in the session on Friday from $.0018/share off positive sounding news about its convertible debt situation that had been pounding the stock since December. MYDX picked up a huge volume surge into the close helping it hit $.0031/share for a potential increase of 72%
- ETII was added to our daily reports at $.86/share as a potential slow climber starting in Mid-February with the ticker showing a good climbing pattern and pretty consistent higher than normal volume. ETII has continued its climbing pattern since mid-February hitting $1.45/share on Friday for a potential increase of 68%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?