01 Oct Top Trade Opportunities September 25, 2017 – September 29, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- ITUS turned into a great opportunity after being mentioned in the chat room the morning of September 18th while still under $1/share when news hit about a patent approval related to cancer detection. The ticker went on a big 7 day climb to $5.25/share for a potential increase of over 425%
- HMNY has a history of some monster runs so when it popped into the $3s with some volume on the morning of September 15th we were paying attention. We have tracked the ticker daily as it has climbed all the way to $14.17/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of around 350%
- DCIX was mentioned right after the open on Wednesday when the recent reverse split ticker started quickly moving through the $.80s with good volume. The ticker spiked to $2/share for a very quick potential increase of over 100%
- RADA was a nice trade idea back during August pushing up from under $2 all the way to $3.24/share by August 30th. After pulling back to under $3/share, RADA began a new climb last week reaching a new recent high at $3.64/share this week on Monday for an overall potential increase of over 82% for anybody still holding from the August 10th trade idea
- IZEA after a big trading session on Friday the 22nd, IZEA was added to our morning emails entering Monday's session for continued trading opportunities. The ticker opened the week strong getting bid up from around $4.50/share in the pre market on Monday then closed the week strong hitting a new high on Friday at $7.63/share for a potential increase of about 70%
- ZUMZ was mentioned as a trade idea in the chat room and added to our morning report on September 8th after a big move in the post market the previous session off strong earnings and forward looking guidance. The ticker has continued to work higher from $15.00/share to $18.20/share for a potential increase of 21%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- CWIR was a nice chat room mention in the pre market on Tuesday when acquisition news hit. The ticker opened at $.001/share then pushed to $.0031/share by Friday for a potential increase of 210%
- OWCP we've been tracking OWCP closely for weeks as it has faded lower and lower watching for it to establish higher lows and begin a bounce move. OWCP finally began that new trend up this week offering a big push from the low $.20s to $.489/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 100%
- VAPE was a nice trade idea late in the trading session on Wednesday from $.0016/share with the ticker showing signs it might finally be turning. VAPE did turn with 3 green days to finish out the week hitting $.0024/share on Friday for a potential increase of 50%
- MCOA was a nice chat room mention on Thursday from around $.024/share. The ticker pushed to $.0345/share on Friday for a potential increase of 43%
- UBQU was a nice trade idea off premarket news on Tuesday. The ticker opened at $.0063/share then climbed to $.009/share by Friday for a potential increase of 42%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?