21 Aug Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for August 15, 2016 – August 19, 2016
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- STEM which we put on our Low Float Big Board ticker list at the start of the summer, offered us a nice move in early May, but has had a rough past few weeks teetering on Bankruptcy and seeing its share price crash into the $.30s. This week fortunes changed. We mentioned the ticker in the $.40s climbing after hours on Monday after a 10Q filing hit then again on Tuesday morning right after the open when STEM started climbing some more into the $.50s. The ticker built some nice momentum pushing past $1.00 then an 8K filing hit about a share exchange/acquisition that would apparently help STEM avoid the risk of Bankruptcy. The 8K lacked financial information about the acquired business and mentioned very friendly terms for warrant holders that would be harmful to the STEM share price. Despite the red flags, momentum carried the price to $2.99/share for a potential increase of around 550% from our first mention followed by an awesome short opportunity because of the toxic dilutive terms given to the warrant holders.
- EBIO - this ticker originally got our attention back on April 14th in the low $.50s with its most recent new trade opportunity coming on July 6th at $2.00/share. EBIO continued higher again this week hitting $5.97/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of over 1000% from April and almost 200% from the most recent trade idea earlier in July.
- EXAS caught our attention in the chat room when it spiked past $8 on Tuesday, June 14th just after noon. Since June 14th, EXAS has gone on a 2 month+ climb becoming a regular on our weekly top trades report. This week EXAS hit a new high again on Monday at $22.80/share for a potential increase of around 180% off the June 14th mention.
- REN which was a nice trade opportunity for us back in early July from the upper $4s to $8.03/share was back in play for us again starting last week. The ticker was mentioned in the chat room late in the day on Monday, August 8th in the upper $7s as it approached its previous high from early-July with earnings due out after hours. REN ended up going on a nice week long climb off strong earnings hitting $15.29/share on Friday, August 15th. This week REN probably frustrated a lot of shorts by holding its gains and climbing to new highs reaching $20.11/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 155% from the new trade idea and around 318% for anybody still holding from our original trade idea from early July.
- CYCC which made a big move for us back during the week of June 6th was back in play for us starting in the premarket on Friday, August 12th. We mentioned the ticker in the chat room at under $5.00/share and in our morning email because it was gapping up some off earnings. The ticker built some nice momentum on Friday on into this week eventually hitting $9.13/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of more than 82%
- SKYS we posted the news in the pre market on Wednesday about this one selling its assets potentially bringing the ticker $160m in cash. SKYS gapped up well past $3 then spiked to $5.40/share right after the open for a potential increase of around 80% then turned into a great short play
- LNTH - we spotted the strong price action on this one a little after the open on Friday, August 5th around $4.85/share. The ticker made a nice morning long climb to $6.30/share. After pulling back and settling in the mid-$5s for a few days, LNTH was back on the move again on Friday, August 12th with a day long push helping it hit a new high at $6.60/share. This week LNTH had another strong trading session on Monday hitting $8.41/share for a potential increase of 73% off our August 5th mention.
- SORL - we posted news about positive earnings for SORL in our morning report and in the chat room early in the pre market on Monday with a chance to get in around $2.00/share. The ticker gapped up to the $2.80s in the pre market then hit new highs at $3.19/share during trading hours for a potential increase of around 60%
- THLD caught our attention just after the open on Wednesday picking up good volume and quickly moving up past $.70/share. The ticker became a big social media/chat room type pump helping it hit $1.20/share later that morning for a potential increase of around 60%
- NBY - this low floater got our attention right after the open on Friday, August 12th in the $3.30s. The ticker saw a nice late day push hitting $4.70s after hours followed by new highs on Monday at $5.29/share for a potential increase of 58%
- AUPH was a nice bounce idea in the chat room at $1.79/share on Monday. The ticker recovered all the way back to $2.73/share on Tuesday morning for a potential increase of 52%
- LIVE was mentioned as a trade idea last week on the $2.00/share break. After a couple of false starts the ticker took off on Monday, August 15th helped with strong earnings news spiking to $3.05/share at the open for a potential increase of 52% from that $2.00/share range.
- CXW like GEO tanked big on Thursday morning where we looked at it as a bounce play midday from the $13s after it had fallen 50% from the $27s. CXW recovered back to $21.15 on Friday for a potential increase of over 50%
- VRX was mentioned early in the pre-market on Monday, August 8th at $22.00 because of news about a new license agreement. The ticker traded pretty flat on Monday but saw a little pop the next morning followed by a day long climb to $28.19/share. This week the ticker worked its way up to new highs on Thursday at $31.53/share for a potential increase of 43%
- GEO like CRX was a nice bounce idea in the chat room from the $16s midday on Thursday after the ticker tanked 50% from the $32s that morning. GEO bounced back to the $22s that afternoon then went a littler higher to $23.98 on Friday for a potential increase of over 40%
- CERU was a nice bounce idea from under $1.00 on Thursday morning after the ticker tanked because of after hour news about bad results from its phase 2 drug study. CERU made a day long bounce into the $1.40s for a potential increase of more than 40%
- VISN from our low float big board ticker list got our attention pushing past $6.50/share Friday morning. The low float ticker hit a high of $9.45/share around noon for a potential increase of about 40% then later that afternoon it was halted probably because of questions surrounding a recently announced proposed acquisition. The ticker will probably remained halted indefinitely until some clarification is offered from the company.
- OBCI was mentioned in the pre market on Monday around $2.30/share because of earning news and its price history. OBCI saw a pretty good push up to $3.17/share for a potential increase of 37%
- HSGX - the strong price action from this one drew our attention around $2.80/share on Monday afternoon. The ticker popped earlier in the day and was holding its gains well. HSGX followed up the Monday action with a strong start to the day on Tuesday reaching new highs at $3.80/share for a potential increase of around 35%
- OCN ended up being a pretty good trade idea. The ticker was mentioned in the chat room late in the day on August 9th because of some strong price action with the ticker popping up past $2.50/share towards $2.75/share. The ticker saw new highs in post market trading then went on a nice week long climb eventually hitting $3.44/share on Tuesday, August 16th for a potential increase of around 33% off the mention.
- COSI was mentioned in the chat room late in the day on Monday perking up at $.32/share. The ticker made a nice day long push to $.4184/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 30%
- OGXI we watched this one closely as a potential bounce play during the pre market on Tuesday as the stock tanked off news about its drug failing. The ticker still showed a large surplus of cash on its balance sheet as of the last financial report so though the near future looks bleak it could eventual turn things around in the future if it uses that cash wisely. OGXI dropped below $.50 where it struggled for a good hour after the open but finally saw some strong positive volume come in around 10:00 am signalling it might be starting that bounce. OGXI made it back to $.58/share on the day then crept a little higher to $.62/share later in the week for a potential increase of about 30% off the idea.
- CUR we caught moving on Tuesday morning at about $.24/share as a sympathy play to STEM. CUR hit a high of $.31/share just before the close for a potential increase of about 30%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- FPVD - this former long running paid promo ticker made a big move from the $.002s starting on Tuesday, August 9th. The ticker which was down well off its prices from a few months earlier put out news late Tuesday morning. At first the news didn't create much movement for the ticker, but it did attract some volume. Eventually FPVD started to move through the $.003s and $.004s where it caught our attention near $.005/share. The climb continued through the rest of the week on strong volume eventually hitting $.0158/share shortly after the open on Friday. This week the ticker became a full blown pump taking off and eventually ripping to a high of $.099/share on Thursday morning for a potential increase of over nearly 2000% from our first mention of the ticker in the chat room.
- ARSN we did an in depth pre promo research report for back in December of 2015. The ticker saw its first ever volume on Friday, July 22nd and we were on top of it at $.20/share. The early volume was followed by a low volume walk up to $2.00+/share (around 1000%) then a big drop on high volume August 4th to $.50/share where the real promo type action kicked off including some heavy high volume wash trading/cross trading helping ARSN build a nice looking chart with a week long walk up back to $1.45/share by Friday, August 8th. The nice walk up type action continued into this week with ARSN reaching a high of $1.66 on Wednesday for a potential increase of 232% from that $.50/share range and around 730% for anybody that may have taken a starter last month in the $.20/share range following our research report.
- MJMI which offered us a nice 115% profit opportunity the first week of August was back in play last week starting with some strong price action late in the day on Monday, August 8th. MJMI saw a nice push from the $.14/share range to a new promo high of $.40/share on Tuesday, August 16th for a potential increase of 185%
- ONOV turned into a great bounce idea. The ticker was mentioned as a potential bounce play in the chat room at $.11/share on Thursday, August 11th. ONOV hit $.26/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of 136% from the $.11/share range.
- BTGI has been a very active subpenny pump over the past couple of weeks. We finally gave it some attention in the $.008s when it showed some really strong price action late in the day on Thursday after news hit. The ticker tapped $.01/share at the close then held its gains pretty well the next morning eventually spiking to $.0179/share that afternoon after some promo emails hit for a potential increase of around 100% off the mention.
- LQMT was a bounce idea mentioned in the chat room at $.12/share last week. On Tuesday the ticker made a push to $.167/share for a potential increase of over 37%
- BBEPQ was a nice trade idea from $.051/share last week because of the set-up and accumulation in that price range. This week BBEPQ saw a nice push to $.069/share on Friday for a potential increase of 35% from the idea.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!