01 Jan Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for December 27, 2016 – December 30, 2016
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- MPET which was a big mover in the chat room back in August from $2 to $7.17 got some attention in the chat room again on November 28th in the mid-$5s moving off some rumors of a GE investment. MPET worked its way up through the $6s the past couple of weeks then began to break out last week with a huge push to $10.00/share. This week it continued to push a little higher hitting $11.95/share on Thursday for a potential increase of around 115% from the Nov 28th mention.
- MSDI was a nice mention at under $1.50 early in the trading session on Wednesday creeping up on low volume. The ticker picked up big volume into the close spiking to $3.50/share for a potential increase of over 130%
- CNAT was a nice trade idea on Friday, December 23rd in the pre-market from $3.80/share after a big pullback from the recent highs. The ticker bounced past its recent high all the way to $6.80/share on December 27th for a potential increase of 78%
- DRAM picked up our attention in the chat room early in the trading session on Tuesday in the low $1.60s because of some higher than normal volume coming in. The ticker move into the $1.70s that day then saw a nice break out to $2.88/share the next morning for a potential increase of around 75% off the mention
- PLX - we posted news about a big purchase order in the pre market on Tuesday. The ticker saw a pretty good 4 day push from $.35/share to $.4795/share for a potential increase of 35%
- NAK got our attention in the chat room early in the trading session on Tuesday around $2.08/share. The strong price action continued with a day long push to $2.50/share for a potential increase of 20%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- INCT got our attention in the chat room on Tuesday, November 29th, at $.20/share because of the strong volume and price action it was getting off paid awareness. We quickly began to suspect that the new domain promoting INCT is actually very well connected. INCT grinded its way higher for 4 weeks then broke out this week hitting $1.64/share for a potential increase of 720%
- PTCO (formerly AREN) we have had on our watch list for future activity ever since the summer when filings showed that they had reset the ticker with a large reverse split then turned some debt previously owned by the majority shareholder into a bunch of super cheap new free trading shares. Last week an 8K hit after hours on Monday, December 12th, for a new acquisition and we immediately put the rarely traded ticker on watch to see some new trading activity. Volume started coming in on Wednesday, the 14th, with the first trade hitting at $.30/share and some trades going off under $.30/share then PTCO started into some heavy trading and strong price action pushing as high as $1.55/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of around 416%
- NDEV which was first in play in the chat room starting back in late September at $.07/share as one of the many cannabis tickers we were closely following at the time eventually hitting $.55/share on October 18th. This month NDEV kicked off a new climb to new recent highs getting our attention at $.32/share on December 12th then became a daily figure on our site while it pushed to as high as $1.55/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of 384% from the new trade idea and an overall potential increase of 2100% since September.
- VBIO caught our attention back on August 18th at $.64/share with a mention about the ticker in the chat room. We were attracted to the ticker because of its history (was formerly STVF), set-up, and some of the players involved in the ticker sparking us to do an in depth research report for our members. VBIO which is working on an S-1 registration started into a slow climb to the $.90s where it where it based for a while before starting another climb into the $1.40s where it based again for around 6 weeks while waiting for its S-1 registration to be made effective. This month started with a little shake out followed by a new climb to the $1.40s where it exploded last week with some big volume and new highs breaking out all the way to $4.24/share this week for a potential increase of 350% from the date of our research report and 562% since we started following the ticker in mid-August.
- BCDA which was a nice trade idea back in November was back on our radars in the chat room on Wednesday morning, the 21st, in the upper $.40s setting up for a $.50 break and push. The ticker passed its recent high from November and went all the way to $1.28/share this week for a potential increase of 166% off the new trade idea and 540% overall since the November 22nd mention.
- RBIZ - we posted news about a big $78m contract for this rarely traded ticker in the chat room at under $.02/share and mentioned the potential to maybe run from the news. RBIZ did get some attention quickly moving past $.04 then saw a big end of push to $.14/share or a potential increase of 600%
- CBIS - we posted some strong news for CBIS in the pre market on December 21st. The news kicked off a nice multi-day climb from $.04/share to $.0727/share for a potential increase of 81%
- CGRW was a nice mention late in the day on December 21st in the chat room at $1.10/share after the ticker turned off its recent lows following a multi-day slide. CGRW went on a nice multi-day climb back to $1.90/share for a potential increase of 72%
- MJNA was mentioned in the chat room back on December 14th at $.125/share picking up strong volume off some exposure it got in a mainstream media article. MJNA hit $.138/share on the day then after holding its gains for a week the ticker picked up some momentum along with many of the other main cannabis tickers starting on the 23rd making a nice 5 day push to $.2048/share for a potential increase of 63%
- PNAT - we added PNAT to our daily reports starting on December 16th at $1.63/share because of its pre-promo type of set-up and the nice walk up chart it was starting to build. PNAT continued to be walked towards $2/share then some paid awareness hit this week including a high budget landing page helping bring in higher volume and a continued push to $2.28/share for a potential increase of 40%
- MSRT which has been in our morning reports since December 15th because of news and some market awareness has seen a nice steady climb since the 15th pushing from $.83/share to $1.03/share for a potential increase of 24%
- Other Cannabis tickers - we liked the set-up on several of the main cannabis tickers starting on Friday, December 23rd. Some of the main ones that got mentioned that day in our chat room and added to our daily reports that offered a nice multi-day climb included ACAN from $2.00 to $3.71 (85%), EAPH from $.016 to $.0299 (86%), MCOA from $.048 to $.o88 (83%), OWCP from $.14 to $.189 (35%), VAPE from $.01 to $.0167 (67%), CNAB from $1.20 to $1.88 (56%), AMMJ from $.80 to $1.17 (46%), GRNH from $.075 to $.0985 (31%), PHOT from $.0096 to $.0198 (106%)
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?