28 Feb Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for Feb 22, 2016 – Feb 26, 2016
- GLUU was mentioned in chat room on Wednesday, February 3rd just after the close around $2.15/share because of an after hours PR mentioning Taylor Swift. GLUU got nice movement off the press release hitting $2.82/share that week then continued climbing higher each week since then inching higher again this week to $4.00/share on Friday for a potential increase of 86%.
- ELMD hit our radars on Wednesday morning, February 10th, in the pre market off news of strong earnings. The ticker gapped up huge from $1.74 to $2.82 then managed to push higher to $3.40 during regular hours. After settling in the $3.00 range Thursday and Friday of that week, the ticker went back in motion climbing more again this week and hitting $4.50/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of around 86% off the mention.
- MOMO was a great bounce set-up idea in the chat room on February 11th after it fell to under $7.00/share. The ticker recovered back to $12.45/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of around 77%.
- ANFI got going again this week after settling around $10 the last 3 weeks. The ticker has been mentioned a few times in the past starting at under $4 in August followed by periodic updates about their battle against negative comments printed in a short report by Precision Point earlier this year that hurt the reputation and share price of the company. We had been watching ANFI for the 20-F filing which was late because they hired a new accountant and were doing 3 years worth of audits to counter allegations made by Precision Point in their report. The 20-F hit on Monday, January 25th in the morning. The new auditor found the past 3 years of financial statements to have been accurate and the new 20-F showed the strongest numbers yet for ANFI helping the price climb in the pre market from $8.30 to past $12. After a stop off around $10 for 3 weeks the ticker pushed to new highs this week hitting $13.15 on Friday for a potential increase of over 228% from August and around 58% off the 20-F catalyst.
- RJET was a nice bounce play for us on Friday after collapsing down to the $.60s off of news of bankruptcy it bounced back past $1.00/share for a potential increase of around 50%.
- BOOT was mentioned in the chat room just after the open on Wednesday, February 3rd because it was moving up past $7.00/share on strong earnings. The ticker hit $8.57/share on Thursday, February 4th and continued to inch higher since hitting $10.29 this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of about 47% off the mention.
- NYMX was mentioned off news on Tuesday morning, February 9th, pushing up from $1.95/share to $2.58/share that day. The ticker settled for a few days in the $2.20s then went back in motion this week passing its previous high and hitting $2.85/share on Friday for a potential increase of 46%.
- EYES - We caught EYES early under $4.75/share on Monday as it started to go in motion off info that it would be featured on an HBO Vice episode. EYES hit $6.93/share the next day for a potential increase of 46%.
- TCS was added to our daily report at $4.44/share coming into last week because of the chart. The ticker climbed well last week then continued higher this week hitting $5.44 on Friday for a potential increase of 23%.
- TROV was mentioned in the chat room at the open on Monday at $4.57/share. It pushed up to $5.50/share by Friday for a potential increase of 20%.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- AGTK was included with a group of other pot tickers in the chat room on December 31st at $.0014/share. By coincidence the ticker had a press release on January 5th making our morning email then going on a nice push to $.0038/share. AGTK got our attention again off of pre market news on February 9th. AGTK gapped up to $.0038/share that day and settled in the $.004s for a while before breaking out this week and pushing all the way up to $.0121/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 218% off the February 9th mention and over 572% from our earlier mentions.
- TUAA was added to our slow climber list at $1.09/share on 1/04 shortly after it was mentioned in a research report we published for another ticker. The ticker continued higher again this week getting a tiny tap at $4.95/share for a potential increase of 354% since we put it on watch.
- RXMD returned to our radars on 1/14 off news at $.0177/share. The ticker eventually pushing to $.03/share on February 1st before falling into a new consolidation pattern. A couple of weeks ago on Friday RXMD began to push up again breaking its recent high of $.03/share with nice volume starting a new climbing trend. This week it continued its climb hitting $.051/share on Friday for a potential increase of 188% for anybody still holding from the 1/14 mention.
- BPSR - PSS had an indepth research report out on BPSR since July 2015 keeping it on watch for a future paid promotion and offering periodic updates on the ticker to our members. On January 28th we posted to members about some new paid promotion sites we found that were set up to promote BPSR. These new domains have links to an old bigger name stock promoter and a possible link to a current bigger name stock promoter. At the time the sites were found and posted about to our members, BPSR was trading at around $.49/share. BPSR started to go on a slow climbing pattern with volume gradually building. The momentum/volume really started to speed up starting on Thursday, February 11th. This week the beautiful climbing trend continued with the ticker hitting $1.09/share on Friday for a potential increase of 122% for our members.
- EPSC has been on our radars for a long long time. We did a report on the ticker way back in 2013 and more recently, in November, through some more in depth research for another ticker we were able to link EPSC to a shell factory that has included some pretty nice climbers. That is why when some light market awareness showed up for EPSC before the open on November 24th we added it to our daily report at $.80/share where it has stayed for the past 3 months as a potential long term climber. The chart for the ticker hasn't been the prettiest, but EPSC did manage to hit new highs every few weeks keeping the long term climbing trend in tact. This week EPSC got some new market awareness and broke out some to $1.75/share for a potential increase of 118% since we added it to our daily list.
- ARCS - we picked up on the unusual volume at the end of the day on Friday so it wasn't a surprised to us when the ticker got alerted by United Pennies and some other D list promoters on Monday morning. This time it was a compensated pick so between the obvious front loading and the inevitable insider dumping it was pretty much a given that ARCS wasn't going to be another NNUP and could get ugly some time before the morning was over. Sure enough after a pretty good climb from $.0027 to $.0057 off the alert, ARCS got super ugly with heavy dumping taking the ticker into the red in the afternoon. The ticker still offered a pretty good potential increase of up to 100%.
- VAPE was added to our daily list before the open on Monday after it woke up with some nice action on Friday afternoon. VAPE opened on Monday at $.005/share then we nailed the top in the chat room at $.0089/share for a potential increase of 78%.
- MCAP got mentioned in the chat room on Monday off of news about a law suit settlement. The ticker quickly shot to $.20 but then offered a nice push to $.34/share for a quick flip opportunity and a potential increase of around 70%.
- ESSI was back in play this week. It got our attention on Friday as it approached $.40/share nearing its previous high after dipping into the $.20s. The remarkable comeback continued on Monday with ESSI hitting $.61/share for new highs for a potential increase of 37% from the open on Monday and 165% from our original mention at $.23/share on January 29th.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!