29 Jan Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for January 23, 2017 – January 27, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- PULM - last week on Tuesday, January 17th, we mentioned positive FDA news for the ticker in the chat room ahead of PULM making a nice move from under $.85/share to a high of $1.88/share on the day. After pulling back to the low $1 range for a few days, PULM was back on the move this week catching our attention in the chat room because of the movement and volume at $1.30/share Tuesday morning. PULM blew past its previous high from last week hitting $3.40/share late in the day on Friday for a potential increase of 161% off the new trade idea.
- GLBS - we follow this cult type shipping stock closely so when it started moving on volume the morning of Friday, January 13th we mentioned it in the chat room in the upper $4s. The low float shipper got some more wild price action last week on into Monday working its way to a high of $12.50/share on Monday for a potential increase of around 160%
- NAK was first mentioned as a trade idea in our chat room back on Tuesday, November 15th, at $1.05/share when it was showing signs of gaining strength. The ticker went to $1.55/share that week. NAK became a new trade idea on Tuesday, December 27th, from $2.08/share again because of the set-up with the ticker showing good strength offering a nice push to $2.50/share on the day. This week NAK saw another nice pop to new recent highs hitting $3.45/share for a potential increase of 122% from the November 15th trade idea and 66% from the December 27th trade idea.
- VRAY saw some crazy price action on January 19th ranging from $3.20 to $5.25 on the day. We didn't give the ticker a lot of attention early on but did start tracking closely from the $4.20s ahead of a nice week long push to $6.00/share for a potential increase of around 42%
- HMNY we spotted picking up volume and starting to move during the lunch hour on Monday from the low $3.70s after announcing a change in CEO earlier that morning. The ticker saw a nice pop to $4.98/share a short time later for a quick potential increase of 33%
- ASYS got our attention in the chat room on Tuesday morning moving through the $4.70s off earlier news. The ticker continued to build momentum during the session spiking to $6.36/share late in the day for a potential increase of 33%
- CLBS we posted positive news about its phase 2 study in the premarket on Wednesday from the $3.60s. CLBS went on a nice 3 day push to $4.50/share for a potential increase of around 23%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- PTCO (formerly AREN) we have had on our watch list for future activity ever since the summer when filings showed that they had reset the ticker with a large reverse split then turned some debt previously owned by the majority shareholder into a bunch of super cheap new free trading shares. An 8K hit after hours on Monday, December 12th, for a new acquisition and we immediately put the rarely traded ticker on watch to see some new trading activity. Volume started coming in on Wednesday, December 14th, with the first trade hitting at $.30/share and some trades going off under $.30/share then PTCO started into some heavy trading and strong price action pushing as high as $5.65/share this week before finally collapsing for a potential increase of around 1783%
- MYHI is a ticker we knew carried a relatively low float when we added it to our top cannabis tickers to track list back on October 2nd at $.022/share. The ticker didn't get the big attention that many of the other cannabis tickers did in October and November, but when the cannabis industry heated up again in December MYHI was welcomed along for the ride. We first mentioned the ticker as a new trade idea in the chat room on Friday, December 30th while it was still under $.08/share when the lowish float ticker was showing signs of a potential break out. MYHI pushed to $.239/share that week the broke out to $.78/share last week. This week the ticker inched its way a little higher tapping $.90/share for a potential increase of over 1025% off the December 30th trade idea and 3,990% from when we first started tracking it in early October.
- GBSN - after massive dumping pushed this former big board ticker to $.003/share on January 20th from the $.40s just a few days earlier we started talking about GBSN as a potential bounce play in the chat room. GBSN did offer a nice bounce back to $.025/share by early in the trading session on the 24th before new dilution pummeled the ticker back down to new lows. From the $.003/share bounce idea GBSN offered a potential increase of over 700%
- ACOL which is a little bit lesser known cannabis linked ticker was added to our morning emails on January 3rd to monitor for continued positive activity off news. The ticker opened the day at $.0034/share then climbed to as high as $.023/share this week for a potential increase of 576%
- QSIM - after QSIM dropped from multi-pennies to as low at $.0012/share on January 19th on relatively low volume, we put the ticker on watch for a possible bounce move adding it to our morning report coming into the trading session on January 23rd because of the set-up. QSIM offered a nice bounce from the $.003s to as high as $.024/share on the 24th for a potential increase of over 500% from the idea
- RMHB was a nice new trade idea in the chat room from the $.04/share range at the start of January. Last week the ticker broke out hitting $.137/share on Friday then this week it pushed a little higher reaching $.164/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 310% from the early January trade idea
- EAPH - was mentioned in the chat room on December 23rd (at $.016/share) as a new trade idea along with a few other cannabis tickers because of signs that the cannabis industry was heating up again. Since then, EAPH has worked its way up all the way to $.047/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of 193% from the December 23rd trade idea and 1075% since we started tracking it at $.004/share on October 17th
- PURA which started getting attention in the chat room from the $.035/share range earlier this month went on a nice climb late last week on into this week hitting $.094/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of around 165%
- DAKPQ - we caught this oil play getting some play on Tuesday morning while still around $.008/share off earlier news about Trump signing an executive action to advance construction of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines. DAKPQ spiked to $0235/share for a quick potential increase of over 150% off the mention.
- USMJ - we put this often pumped pot ticker on watch adding it to our morning report and morning emails coming into the the January 20th trading session because of strong news and because of the cannabis industry being hot. USMJ opened the trading session at $.0004/share then worked its way up on heavy volume to $.0009 this week for a potential increase of 125%
- CBIS - after some big potential increases in the past including a recent run from $.04/share to $.1395/share, CBIS was a nice new bounce idea late in the day on Tuesday from the $.077/share range. The ticker gapped down a little bit the next morning but then started the bounce more we were expecting with a 3 day push back up to $.1305/share for a potential increase of 69% off the idea.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?