26 Jun Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for June 20, 2016 – June 24, 2016
- NVCN got our attention late morning around $.46/share on Wednesday, June 15th because of the strong volume/price action for the ticker that saw its price plummet in May after losing a law suit. The strong volume/price action continued with a big run on Friday, June 17th to $.88/share and on Monday, June 20th to $1.28 helped with pre market news for a potential increase of 178%. NVCN then made nearly a full retrace back to $.48/share by Friday for a great short opportunity from the top.
- KBSF - we spotted this low float ticker perking up through the $.30s shortly after the open on Wednesday morning. A nice volume burst early that same afternoon sent the ticker spiking to $.8788/share for a potential increase of around 150% off our chat room mention.
- ZAIS got our attention on Thursday morning getting mentioned in the chat room at 10:07 am when the low float ticker popped towards $2/share on light volume. By early afternoon ZAIS was closing in on $3 and momentum was starting to build. The ticker hit a high of $4.63/share late in the day on Thursday for a potential increase of more than 130% from our first mention.
- SPU was mentioned early in the pre market because it was gapping up off an after hours 8K about a merger/acquisition. The ticker gapped up through the $2s opening at $3 then spiked to $3.94/share right after the open for a potential increase of around 100%
- AMD was a nice trade for us back on April 21st starting at $2.90 off news about positive earnings. The ticker pushed to $3.99/share by the next day. Following the big push AMD held its gains well for the next 3 weeks in the $3.60 range then started to climb again near the end of May reaching $4.63/share by Friday, May 27th. After holding its gains well again for a couple of weeks AMD was back hitting new highs again pushing to $5.50/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of 89% for anybody still holding from our April 21st mention.
- EPRS was mentioned in the chat room on Tuesday late morning in the low $.40s because of the set-up. The ticker made a strong move the next day to $.69/share for a potential increase of about 68% off the trade idea.
- EMES which was on our top weekly trades report from two weeks ago after a push from $8.20/share to $12.06/share started hitting new highs this week reaching $13.80/share on Friday for a potential increase of 68% for anybody still holding from our June 9th mention.
- CNXR first mentioned in the chat room under $2 on the morning of June 10th went into motion this week after stalling out in the mid-$2 range last week. CNXR hit $3.24/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of around 65% from our June 10th mention
- PHMD was mentioned in the chat room at $.29/share on Tuesday morning shortly after the open moving up with volume. The ticker continued to climb all the way to $.4567/share by early afternoon for a potential increase of 57%
- TLOG got mentioned midday in the chat room on Friday, June 17th around $.32/share because of the price action. The ticker continued to climb on Monday hitting $.50/share for a potential increase of 56% off the mention.
- BSPM which gave us a nice run from $4 to $6.22/share last week was back in play this week on Friday. After a full retrace back to the low $3s, BSPM caught our attention around 10:00 am Friday morning after breaking $3.50/share following a strong start to the day. BSPM built up a lot of momentum as the morning went on and hit a high of $5.59/share that afternoon for a potential increase of around 55% off the mention
- LPTN was mentioned early in the pre market around $2.70/share because of news on Monday morning. The ticker gapped up to $3.44/share then hit $4.09/share shortly after the open for a potential increase of around 50% off the mention.
- NTN we spotted in the chat room getting a low volume walk up towards $8 right after the open on Monday. Indications were that the low float ticker (thanks to a reverse split at the end of last week) was getting pumped through another chat room. The ticker continued its walk up past $10 with building volume then pushed a little higher early the next day to $11.85/share for a potential increase of around 50% off the mention.
- STAF was mentioned in the chat room shortly after the close on Thursday popping to $1.90 off news of strong earnings. The ticker made a nice push the next morning to $2.78/share for a potential increase of 46%
- NROM was mentioned in the chat room on Monday at $.54/share because it was seeing some positive price action off Walmart news. The ticker continued its climb to $.78/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of 44%
- CLNT was mentioned at the start of the pre market on Thursday morning because of news and the small float for the price. The ticker made a decent move from $.95 to $1.37 on the day for a potential increase of 44%
- EXAS caught our attention in the chat room when it spiked past $8 on Tuesday, June 14th just after noon. The run up continued past $9 then after a pullback the ticker started up again to new highs eventually hitting $11.42/share on Thursday. This week the ticker hit new highs at $11.64/share for a potential increase of around 43% off the mention.
- FATE was mentioned early in the pre market on Monday because of positive news about its drug getting fast tracked. The ticker gapped up to $1.90/share then went a little higher during regular hours to $2.34/share for a potential increase of over 30% off the mention.
- MCUR - we put this ticker on watch going into Mondays session to possibly breakout a little bit after several days of accumulation. The ticker did break out a little bit from that $1.33/share price to $1.73/share for a potential increase of 28%
- ARXI was a pretty good trade idea Thursday morning starting at $.48/share the ticker hit $.60/share for a potential increase of 25%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- VMRI we have been tracking since paid awareness started on the obvious promo set-up ticker way back on April 26th at $.24/share. We already saw a couple of nice price climbs from the ticker but more recently have been tracking it daily as it has moved from the mid-$.50s on strong consistent volume beginning on June 1st. On June 13th VMRI broke its earlier promo high hitting $.78/share then the next day VMRI broke out on huge volume hitting $1.48/share. This week VMRI hit a new high again at $1.74/share on Friday for a potential increase of 216% from that $.55/share range and 625% since April 26th.
- ONOV got our attention in the chat room on Monday morning, June 13th, in the $.08s because of the unusually high volume and strong climbing action. ONOV topped off at $.10 on the day then worked its way up the rest of the week to $.17/share. This week on Monday it hit $.19/share for a potential increase of around 131% off the mention.
- GLUC was mentioned in the pre market on Monday because of Walmart news. GLUC didn't get a ton of volume and L2 was spready at times but the ticker opened at $.11/share then climbed to $.25/share by the next day for a potential increase of 127%.
- SWRM - we did a research report on this ticker in March because of the insiders involved there and the trading history of some past tickers linked to group as long term good climbers. Members had lots of opportunity to pick up shares below $.80 before the ticker began to make the climb we were expecting starting on May 10th. Since May 10th SWRM has pushed up from $.80/share to as high as $1.65/share this week for a potential increase of 106%.
- AJBI is a ticker we have been following closely since we did an in depth research report on the ticker back in May. After our report there was plenty of opportunity for members to pick up a starter position in the $.20 range before the ticker started to see regular volume hit this month working its way up to $.445/share by Friday, June 24th for a potential increase of over 100%.
- WRIT got our attention on Monday morning at $.29/share because it was moving well with volume after a morning press release. The volume and price movement continued the next day then late in the week promo emails began to hit from Elite Penny stocks. WRIT hit a high of $.57/share on Friday for a potential increase of 96% from our first chat room mention.
- ENDV we put on bounce watch coming into Wednesday's session. The ticker was down big after some recent dumping. ENDV opened the session with a new low at $.11/share then went on a nice 2 day climb back to $.19/share for a potential increase of more than 50% off the idea
- BTCS we put on bounce watch at the end of Monday's session when it dipped to $.014/share after its big sell off starting last week. The ticker did bounce back to $.0234/share for a potential increase of over 50% off the idea.
- TRTC we put on watch at $.29 early in the week last week for some positive price action with the DEA vote approaching. TRTC made a pretty good push to $.375/share by Tuesday, June 21st for a potential increase of 29%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!