14 May Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for May 9, 2016 – May 13, 2016
- MGT - last week we put together a list of low float/low market cap big board tickers with the potential to make big moves if some catalyst occurred. We already saw one of our tickers off the list move big last week on Thursday in FWM. This week kicked off with another ticker off the list, MGT, getting news in the pre market on Monday about a new acquisition and John McAfee taking over as the new Chairman and CEO. MGT immediately began gapping up from its $.36 price helped with some paid promotions it hit $68 on the day then pulled back and settled in the $.50 range. As the week went on the ticker continued to hit new highs building more and more momentum helped with lots of social media pumping by John McAfee and more news throughout the week. MGT made a big push to $1.87/share towards the end of the week for a potential increase of almost 400% with lots of smaller flip opportunities in between.
- PRGN was a great trade for us starting April 28th around $0.475 climbing off news hitting a high of $3.94 the next day for a potential 729% profit. On the big wash out from the highs we started watching for PRGN to near $1.00 on Tuesday morning, March 3rd, for a new trade opportunity. PRGN made it to $1.03 then turned into a nice bounce play for us back to $2.39/share by March 9th for a potential increase of 132%.
- STEM was mentioned at the open on Tuesday because of some paid awareness. The recent reverse split ticker made a nice two day push from $2.65 to $3.90 for a potential increase of 47% off the mention.
- GEVO was mentioned in the chat room on Thursday at $.30/share because it was scheduled to report earnings after hours that day. Earning numbers were positive and the ticker pushed to $.4386/share the next day on strong volume for a potential increase of 46%
- DDAY got active on Thursday morning because of its connection to MGT (MGT has a stake in the ticker). We caught the volume at 9:49 am at about $.35/share. DDAY continued to creep higher all morning then helped with some big volume during the lunch hour the ticker made it to $.51/share for a potential increase of over 45%.
- MITK we caught this one early on April 28th in the premarket at $6.38/share starting to gap up because of strong earnings. The ticker made a nice 3 day push to $8.33/share by Monday, May 2nd then hit new highs this week at $8.85/share for a potential increase of 38%
- XTGI was a pretty good bounce idea when it dropped to $.075/share Friday morning off news of a private placement offering at $.07/share. The ticker bounced back to $.0986/share for a flip opportunity and potential increase of 38%
- GSAT we caught spiking up around $2.25/share on Friday at 3:00. GSAT pushed up more after hours to $3.08/share for a potential increase of around 36%
- CCXI offered some wild price action Tuesday starting in the pre market off of news including a nice short off the huge pre market gap up. The better price action from the long side came the next day when we caught the ticker spiking up in the morning towards $3.50 on growing volume. The ticker continued to push up through the lunch hour hitting $4.85/share early in the afternoon for a potential increase of about 30%.
- CROX got our attention Tuesday morning around $9.00/share getting some nice action after reporting strong earnings. CROX pushed to $10.68 by early afternoon for a potential increase of 18%.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- LCLP - we did an in depth research report on this ticker so when paid awareness hit for this one starting on April 25th we weren't too surprised. With the set-up and some of the players involved we expected this one could offer some profit opportunities at some point. The paid promotion got off to a slow start holding near its starting price of $.27/share for a few days. Finally last week, helped by a nice press release for a new product acquisition, the ticker started to show some nice price action ending the week with three strong green days and hitting $.38/share on Friday. This week the ticker built up a lot of momentum pushing higher each day and hitting $.65/share at the open on Friday for a potential increase of 140%
- AXPW which offered us a nice flip opportunity on Friday from the $.03s to the $.07s gave us another trade this week on Tuesday when it got slammed down to $.012/share. AXPW recovered back to $.024/share the next day for a potential increase of about 100% off the bounce idea.
- UPLMQ was a great delister/bankruptcy bounce play for us last week from $.10 back to $.40/share. This week we entered the trading session on Wednesday eyeing UPLMQ for a wash into the $.25 - $.27 range for a new bounce play. UPLMQ did exactly like we hoped pulling to $.2673/share then turning into a new bounce play pushing back up to a new recent high of $.46/share by Friday for a potential increase of 70%
- SDOC was an okay bounce idea from Friday, May 6th when it fell back into the $.05s. The ticker started to recover later that same day then continued higher on Monday to $.0749/share for a potential increase of around 33%.
- HMGLF - when HMGLF started to tank on Tuesday morning turning into a nice panic play we made a great bottom call in the chat room in the $.36 - $.37 range. HMGLF bounced back to $.4755 for a potential increase around 28%
- CDOM we caught gapping up in the pre-market on Thursday off an 8K filing that Dr. Phillip Frost had bought out some of the other executives (114m shares total at $.10/share). The ticker opened at $.11 then hit a high of $.141/share for a potential increase of 27%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!