27 Nov Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for November 21, 2016 – November 25, 2016
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- ETRM - (a cheap big board biotech) got our attention early Tuesday afternoon when it hit $.05/share. The ticker built up some nice momentum/volume following the MSTX move the day before and reached $.1078/share early in the trading session Wednesday for a potential increase of over 100%
- SKLN - we posted news on Tuesday early in the pre market for the recent reverse split ticker. The ticker ran from under $3 to as high as $6.05/share for a potential increase of over 100% before turning into a nice short play.
- OCN which was first mentioned in our chat room back on August 9th at $2.60/share continued its slow climb this week up to $5.19/share for a potential increase of almost 100% overall
- OPXA got our attention in the chat room right after the open on Monday around $.80 with some nice early movement out of the gate. The strong push continued through the entire trading session with OPXA spiking to $1.49/share at the close for a potential increase of around 87%
- ESEA - we posted news for this recent runner early in the pre market on Wednesday. The shipping stock gapped up big through the $2s then ran to $3.82/share after the open for a potential increase of over 85%
- BAS got our attention at $.36/share early in the trading session on Monday because of some nice early price action on the day. The ticker continued its strong price action right into Tuesday's trading session reaching $.6637/share for a potential increase of 84%
- KALV - we posted merger news for this one early in the pre market on Tuesday. The ticker saw a nice climb from $6.50/share to $10.65/share on Friday for a potential increase of 63%
- DVAX was talked about in the chat room during the pre market on Monday, November 14th, as a potential bounce play after the price tanked from the $11s to below $3/share on bad news related to their drug. DVAX settled in that $3 area then opened with a nice pop from $3.25/share kicking off a decent bounce move back to $5.30/share this week for a potential increase of over 60%
- HTBX was added to our morning update coming into Friday's session because of a good trading session on Thursday and data due out from the name. HTBX opened trading on Friday at $1.91/share then pushed as high as $2.89/share in the early trading for a potential increase of 51%
- REXX - an early rip to $.35/share got our attention in the chatroom Tuesday morning. The ticker ripped again to $.53/share the next morning for a potential increase of around 50%
- MDGS - news was posted in the chat room for the ticker at the start of the pre market on Wednesday. MDGS saw a nice pre market push then continued higher to $1.78/share during regular hours for a potential increase of around 50%
- SINO - we had all the main shippers on watch this week after their recent runs to possibly set up for a bounce after dropping big off their recent highs. With ESEA moving well off news and DRYS posting news on Thursday morning we were quick to spot SINO making a move through the $3s after the open. SINO pushed as high as $5.45/share for a potential increase of around 45%
- MAGS - this lowish float ticker was mentioned in the chatroom on November 9th when the price popped some up to $4.75/share. The price slowly worked its way up all the way into Monday's trading session hitting $6.25/share for a potential increase of 31%
- MSTX got our attention in the $.08s picking up nice volume off news in the pre market on Monday. The ticker pushed as high as $.1085/share the next day on big volume for a potential increase of around 28%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- AXIM made a big move to new highs last week thanks to patent news from Wednesday (which we posted in our chat room). AXIM reached $10.00/share this week on Monday for potential gains of 150% from the patent news and 1940% overall from when we started closely tracking the ticker at $.49/share.
- HADV - following the huge run from $.12/share to $4.43/share (3600% increase), HADV got slammed down hard to $.18/share coming into Tuesday's trading session. We put the ticker on bounce watch entering the session. At 1:58 pm we mentioned the ticker trending back up off its recent lows while still under $.30/share. The HADV bounce move gained a lot of momentum spiking to $2.00/share on Friday morning for a potential increase of 566%
- SPCL was added to our morning watch list coming into the trading session off news back on September 2nd at $.0005/share. Because there were so many safer trading opportunities going on at the time we never really focused in on SPCL in the chat room after that even though the ticker became a very popular long term message board pump following the news slowly working its way up into the $.002s then holding those gains into November. This month SPCL started to break out of the $.002 range with a push into the $.004s where it briefly got a little bit of attention in our chat room. SPCL closed out the week strong last week with a nice push to $.0098/share then opened this week with a huge day on Monday helping it reach $.02/share for potential gains of around 340% from the $.004s and 3900% for any members that acted on the September 2nd mention and then stuck with the ticker.
- ACOL from our fall cannabis ticker list which was first talked about in the chat room in October around $.0021/share saw a nice break out this week hitting $.0073/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 247%
- VAPE was a good trade idea at $.006/share in the chat room on Tuesday. The mj related ticker bounced back to $.014/share by Friday for a potential increase of over 120%
- BBGP - we added this ticker to our daily updates beginning on October 6th at $1.28/share as a potential slow climber. BBGP climbed almost daily since then with volume picking up and confirmed boiler room calls hitting at the start of November for the ticker helping it reach $2.74/share this week for a potential increase of 114%
- EOXLQ got our attention on Tuesday at $.285/share when it was nearing its high from its last recent big push. The ticker popped to $.58/share on decent volume the next day for a potential increase of around 100%
- AMMJ - we were eying some of the main MJ names for another bounce starting on Tuesday off the most recent hard dips. AMMJ was talked about for a bounce at $.50/share. The ticker saw a nice recovery from its recent lows reaching $.98/share on Friday for a potential increase of 96%
- BCDA was mentioned in the chat room at the end of the trading session on Tuesday just because of the recent trade history and set-up at $.20/share. The ticker ended up breaking out the next day and running to as high as $.38/share on Friday for a potential increase of 90%
- UBQU was a nice trade idea in the chat room at $.01/share on Tuesday. The ticker recovered back to $.0175/share by Friday for a potential increase of 75%
- TRTC was a nice trade idea in the chat room at $.22/share on Tuesday after it had fallen well off its highs and looked to have found a bottom. TRTC push nicely through the rest of the week hitting $.3595/share on Friday for a potential increase of 63%
- COSIQ which we put on watch at under $.03/share finally got moving on Friday, November 18th getting another mention in our chat room at about $.05/share. On Monday it hit $.08/share for a potential increase of 60% from the Friday mention.
- WLTGQ was added to our morning update starting on Monday at $.17/share the ticker saw a nice week long push to $.25/share for a potential increase of around 50%
- ONCI which was first talked about in the chat room getting some $.001 taps on November 14th was mentioned again in the chat room on Friday at $.0011/share looking like it was setting up for a push to new highs. The ticker had a strong day closing at $.0015/share for a potential increase of 50%
- Other Cannabis Tickers mentioned in the chat room that offered nice moves off the bounce idea this week included MCOA, MJNA, and CBIS
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?