20 Aug Top Trade Opportunities August 14, 2017 – August 18, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- DRYS after a post-reverse split fade, DRYS turned into a good trade idea from around $1.08/share going into this week of July 31st. The ticker offered a bounce back to $4.23/share by August 11th for a potential increase of 291%
- IDXG was mentioned early in the pre market on Tuesday, August 15th because it was gapping up into the upper $.80s with some volume. IDXG saw the nice volume continue during regular hours going on a nice 2 day climb to $1.54/share for a potential increase of around 75%
- DCTH - after a strong session on Wednesday with DCTH holding its gains well all afternoon we added DCTH to our morning report coming into the trading session on Thursday to possibly offer more gains. DCTH did continue higher from $.15/share to $.24/share early in the trading session on Friday for a potential increase of 60%
- CRDS was a nice mention in the chat room midday on Monday in the $2.15/share range with the price up on bankruptcy plan news. The ticker spiked higher to $3.27/share the next morning for a potential increase of around 52%
- CYAN got our attention in the chat room in the $3.80s shortly after the open on August 10th after it gapped up and opened strong because of solid earnings. The ticker continued higher the rest of that trading session then peaked at $5.10/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of around 33%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- BITCF was a big potential gainer for us back in March and April when it pushed from the mid-$06 range to $.85/share. The ticker was back in focus for us again throughout June and July from the mid-$.30s as a daily fixture in our morning reports with the bit coin industry heating up. Finally last week the ticker popped as the entire bit coin industry caught fire. BITCF went parabolic hitting $3.15/share on August 14th for potential gains of about 800% from the mid-$30 range and over 4700% for anybody still holding shares from March.
- SING was a nice trade idea in the chat room from $.017 on Monday, July 24th. The ticker went on a big long term push hitting $.1199/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of 605%
- SIGO was first mentioned as a new trade idea in the chat room on August 3rd in the mid-$.30 range with the ticker showing some strength on day 3 of its new climb. SIGO has continued higher since then reaching $1.65/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of around 370%
- MGTI first was mentioned as a new trade idea back on May 22nd at $.63/share when the company put out strong sounding bitcoin expansion news. MGTI became a daily fixture in our morning reports through June and July as it continued to snake its way higher for a few weeks helped by the occasional bit coin related news or tweet then became a ticker of focus for us again in the chat room when it began to pop for big gains starting last week at the same time that other bit coin stocks began to run. This week MGTI reached $2.46/share for a potential increase of 290% since we started tracking it in May.
- BTSC was a big potential trade opportunity for us starting on May 24th at $.04/share eventually reaching $.2074/share by June 6th. Since that time we have continued to monitor the ticker closely keeping it on our daily reports so when the bit coin tickers caught fire last week we were very much on top of BTSC as a new trade opportunity from under $.07/share on August 10th. BTSC spiked to $.155/share by August 14th for a potential increase of over 120%
- AGTK was mentioned as a trade idea in the chat room August 15th at around $.13/share off the set-up. AGTH went on a nice climb up to $.239/share over the next two sessions for a potential increase of around 80%
- WRIT - we were already watching this one as a bit coin ticker starting back in May so when the other bit coin tickers started to heat up and move we were ready for WRIT to possibly follow suit. WRIT did start to pick up more volume on August 10th getting mentioned in the chat room as it was being walked up through the low $.20s. The strong volume continued into this week with WRIT hitting $.41/share on Monday for a potential increase of around 80%
- GBTC - we have been tracking GBTC closely since April. The ticker offered some good profit opportunities back in May then took off again this month with the bit coin industry heating up reaching new highs in the $700s for some more nice potential profit opportunities for members trading the symbol.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?