26 Mar Top Trade Opportunities March 20, 2017 – March 24, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- HTGM got our attention in the chat room after hours on Wednesday walking up fast off news through the $2s towards $3.00/share. The low float ticker continued to surge on heavy volume all the way to $13.25/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 400%
- GBR - we very recently put out our 2017 low float big board ticker list and GBR (off that list) saw some nice price action on Friday. After a slow low volume climb all morning from $1.00/share into the $1.20s, the ticker ripped to $2.00 in the afternoon for a potential increase of almost 100%
- PULM was mentioned in that chat room at the open on Friday, March 17th, when it popped to $2.60/share. The ticker has a history of some big moves and offered a nice morning long climb to $3.77/share followed by new highs this week at $4.59/share for a potential increase of about 76%
- TRPX was an IPO of interest to us because of the low float and its involvement in the cannabis space. The ticker opened at $6.30/share and pushed as high as $10.95/share for a potential increase of 73%
- MVIS - we posted news in the chat room during pre-market on Wednesday the 15th from about $1.75/share. MVIS went on a nice 4 day climb to $2.75/share for a potential increase of 57%
- SSH was a nice bounce idea from the low $2s. The Issuer put out news Thursday morning helping it hit as high as $3.21/share for a potential increase of over 50%
- ZAIS - we put this one on watch coming into Friday's session for a continued move towards $4 before setting up for a possible short opportunity. ZAIS put out earnings at the start of the pre-market on Friday gapping up huge then hitting $4.19/share shortly after the open for a potential increase of around 50%
- IDXG - the strong end of day action got our attention in the chat room on Tuesday around $2.40/share. The lowish float ticker continued the nice move the next day hitting $3.43/share for a potential increase of 42%
- DCTH - we put this one on watch starting this week for a possible trade opportunity because of the low price and share structure. On Wednesday morning it was mentioned as a possible trade idea in the chat room after some accumulation in the $.08 range followed by a perk up in volume. Soon after the mention the ticker made a little run to $.11/share for a quick potential increase of about 37%
- IMMU was mentioned in the chat room early in the trading session on March 9th when it started to rip towards $5.40/share. The lowish float ticker has continued to climb since working its way up to $7.05/share this week for a potential increase of 30%
- ELON was a chat room mention early Thursday afternoon, March 2nd, off news at about $5/share. The ticker went on a pretty good week long climb hitting $6.00/share on Friday, the 9th. After basing for a week, the ticker was back climbing to new highs this week hitting $6.42/share for a potential increase of 28%
- NKTR - when NKTR announced positive results from its drug studies in the pre-market on Monday we mentioned the news in the chat room. NKTR immediately gapped up to around $18.50 then climbed to $23.37 by Tuesday for a potential increase of around 26%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- MYDX was a nice trade idea in the chat room late in the session on Friday, March 10th, from $.0018/share off positive sounding news about its convertible debt situation that had been pounding the stock since early December. MYDX picked up a huge volume surge into the close helping it hit $.0031/share then went on a nice high volume climb to $.0194/share this week for a potential increase of 977%
- EMMD - we did a research report for this pre promo ticker over the summer so when a press release hit in the pre market on Monday, February 13th, followed by the first ever significant volume for the ticker we were on top of it in the chat room starting in the $.30s. EMMD went on a nice 3 week climb to $2.64/share on Monday, March 6th, for a potential increase of around 640%. EMMD then became a sick short idea in the chat room from $2.55/share on Monday, March 6th, with the ticker crashing all the way down to $.51/share. EMMD was talked about as a bounce idea early in the trading session on Tuesday, March 7th, from the $.60 range. EMMD did bounce really well all the way back to new promo highs at $4.17/share on Friday for a potential increase of about 595% off the new trade idea.
- BITCF was talked about in the chat room in the mid-$.06 range the morning of March 10th because of the strong volume on the day, the bitcoin theme, and the set-up. This week BITCF saw a nice break out on strong volume reaching $.30/share for a potential increase of around 350% of the trade idea
- CURR is a ticker we researched back in August of 2016 as a relatively lowish float fresh ticker headed into the cannabis industry with a pre promo type of set-up and decent promo type links, so when the ticker started getting its first real volume back in early February we were tracking it in the $2.40 - $2.50/share range. On February 27th, CURR had its first big volume day helping it start a nice climb to $8.85/share on this week on Monday which we tracked daily in our morning reports and in the chat room for a potential increase of around 260%
- DOLV was mentioned in the pre-market on Wednesday gapping up some after some late filing/news the day before and a strong close to the previous session. The ticker opened at $.0041/share then continued its recent reversal all the way to $.0128/share on Friday for a potential increase of 212%
- USRM was a nice trade idea in the chat room on March 16th from under $.03/share. The ticker went on a multi-day push past its previous high hitting $.0915/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 200%
- OXIS was mentioned in the chat room as a bounce idea at $.012/share on Friday, March 17th, then added to our morning report on Monday as a potential bounce play. The ticker did end up bouncing to $.0323/share for a potential increase of around 150%
- VDRM was a nice bounce idea entering the week. The ticker bounced from $.0255/share to $.056/share for a potential increase of about 120%
- ETII was added to our daily reports at $.86/share as a potential slow climber starting in Mid-February with the ticker showing a good climbing pattern and pretty consistent higher than normal volume. ETII continued its climbing pattern since mid-February hitting $1.62/share this week for a potential increase of 88%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?