15 Oct Top Trade Opportunities October 9, 2017 – October 13, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- HMNY has a history of some monster runs so when it popped into the $3s with some volume on the morning of September 15th we were paying attention. We tracked the ticker daily as it has climbed all the way to $38.86/share this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of around 1150%
- ROKA was a good chat room mention in the pre market when it started gapping up on Tuesday at about $1.15/share as a possible trade idea with some other cheap small caps getting runs. ROKA held its pre-market gains and spiked to $2.55/share during regular hours for a potential increase of over 120%
- CLNT was a nice chat room mention early in the pre-market on Monday from under $4/share with the ticker gapping up off positive early morning news. CLNT spiked to $8.25/share during regular hours for a potential increase of over 105%
- MNKD was talked about in the chat room while in the $3.30s on October 4th with the ticker continuing to show some strength on its climb that started under $2/share the week before. MNKD worked its way higher off each pullback hitting $6.96/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of over 100%
- RADA was a nice trade idea back during August pushing up from under $2 all the way to $3.24/share by August 30th. After pulling back to under $3/share, RADA began a new climb snaking its way to $3.85/share this week on Monday for an overall potential increase of over 92% for anybody still holding from the August 10th trade idea
- CASI was mentioned in the chat room during the pre-market on Wednesday at around $2.50/share to possibly offer a pop after the open setting it up for as a nice short. CASI did pop after the open to $4.84/share for a potential increase of over 90% then turned into a nice short play
- INFI was added to our morning emails and mentioned in the chat room when early morning news hit on Thursday. The ticker gapped up big off the news then ripped after the open all the way to $3.75/share for a potential increase of over 60%
- ZGNX was mentioned in the chat room and in our morning emails during the pre market on September 29th off positive phase 3 drug results. The ticker pushed from the $27/share range to $41.55/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of about 54%
- LBIX - we noticed this low floater when it popped on Wednesday after the open.. after a long fade back to the $1.50/share range it began moving again on Friday getting mentioned in the chat room at around $2.50/share soon after the open. The ticker was able to grind its way to $3.75/share for a potential increase of about 50%
- ARGS was a pretty good trade idea in the chat room on Monday from the $.18s with some other cheap big board tickers getting run by chat room/twitter groups. ARGS made a push to $.239/share for a potential increase of around 30%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- SANP was a nice chat room mention shortly after the open on October 2nd at $.0002/share with continued strong volume after a strong day of volume the previous trading session off bit coin related news. The scammy ticker which changes business operations often to keep up with whatever is hot at the time saw a nice high volume push all the way to $.0029/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of 1350%
- CWIR was a nice chat room mention in the pre market on Tuesday, September 26th when acquisition news hit. The ticker opened at $.001/share then pushed to $.0031/share by Friday, September 29th. After pulling back the ticker worked its way back to its previous high breaking through then continuing all the way to $.0066/share this week for an overall potential increase of 560%
- BBGP - we put this one on watch adding it to our morning report at $.11/share for possible volume/a possible repump after news hit at the start of the week. BBGP did see a pretty good jump in volume and price on Wednesday into Thursday spiking to $.40/share for a potential increase of 263%
- PIOE was a nice chat room mention early in the trading session on Friday, October 6th at $.41/share when it started getting some nibbles off news it had completed a big acquisition. The ticker spiked to $.927/share on Monday for a potential increase of 126%
- ABWN was a nice trade idea as a bounce type play in the chat room on October 10th from the low $.90s after a big fade by the ticker. ABWN continued its reversal pushing to $1.75/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 88%
- RNGP was a nice chat room mention off news during the pre market on Tuesday. The ticker opened at $.17/share then went on a nice 3 day push to $.2875/share for a potential increase of 69%
- CWBR presented some opportunities in the chat room on October 6th first as a short idea off its nice blow off move to $7.60/share then as a bounce idea from the low $5 range after its big pull back. CWBR bounced back to $7.35/share by Thursday for a potential increase of around 45%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day?